Do you have questions about promoting your referral link? Do you know that you can earn by telling your friends about points2shop? Did you know that some of our members earn more just promoting than they do doing offers? Well we hope that we can answer most of your questions about promotion and the promotion rates in this message. If we fail to answer your questions in this message please send us a ticket, people who are currently out of work or unemployed, people who would like to make an extra income on the side, online shoppers. You can read more about it at the bottom of this email.
Now, if you are trying to get someone to sign up using your referral link, you will want to give them as much information as you can so that their minds are at ease. You might want to let them know some key points:
Points2shop works with different advertisers. They give points2shop their banners, and their links. Points2shop then has members who are interested in that offer that uses the offer. When that offer is used, points2shop gets paid for sending the customer to that website. When points2shop gets paid, we pay a big portion of that back to the member who completed the offer.
This makes for a happy relationship between everyone. The advertiser receives the members that they want, points2shop receives the funds to keep points2shop up and running, and then gives a portion of that money to the member.
Points2shop isn't a site that you get 'free' things from. Points2shop is a site that you earn things from. You are spending your time on the site, and receiving a gift in return.
You might want to use a prewritten message for when you are promoting your own links:
I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about the site that I have been participating in lately. The name of the site is www.points2shop.com. This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.
I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, it's possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When I do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that I can then get things from Amazon.com.
If you need to know more information you can check their forums where members post the things that they have received for earning points on the points2shop website here.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information and I hope to see you earning points soon!"
If you would rather use a different message, or write your own, thats good as well. Also, if you advertise about points2shop on another website, either by posting about your experience, or making a video and putting it on the web of the things that you have received from points2shop, you can earn 50 points by marking the 'Post Your Opinion' offer here.
A few ways to make money with our affiliate program
- Write a review about the points2shop website. Let people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Create a free blog (web log) at sites such as Blogger.com or wordpress.com, and post your review of the site, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forums such as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your "signature". Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own "review" website of our services, and website. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press release at PRweb.com, in which you include your favorable review of points2shop, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them $80, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you, send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email. Include your affiliate link at the end of the email. You can even use our email sample in our promotion center.
NOTE - We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Using a PPC account from Google Adwords, Overture, or many others, you can easily generate income with the our affiliate program. You can either send people directly to us using your affiliate link in your PPC ads, or you can create your own website in which you have a review points2shop, followed by your affiliate tracking link.
Useful document from one of our members: Referral guide This will explain different referral techniques in detail.
Tips and tricks to earn more as an affiliate
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own site reviews, even if it's short. You don't have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the site. When you publish your site review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send user to our website.
- You will have much better conversion if you'll put your visitors into a moneymaking mood before sending them to our site. Creating this moneymaking mood means that you build interest in the website and visitor has decided to potentially start completing offers after he reads your site review. Choose from various types of site descriptions, download and adjust them to fit in your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find perfect combination with banners.
- Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity etc..
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes only change of few words or color of link can mean difference.
- Use sites like dot.tk and tinyurl.com to shorten your referral link. Make it short and catchy. One, it is easier for a friend to type it in. Two, eliminates the chance for someone to delete your referral ID, which would allow them to join up without crediting you.
The referral tracker allows you to track a certain referrals earnings, here you can see there total earnings and offer commissions and how much they have earned for you. Simply find the referral you want to track under refer others then your referral stats then copy and paste there name into the add new tracker bar in the referral tracking campaign section. You can also reset the tracker to see there earning from certain dates.
You can view you earnings from your referrals over the last 60 days with the graphs that are under the refer other, your referral stats section.
There are 2 graphs, one shows the amount of refs you have received over the last 60 days, the first offer bonus stats and the profile bonus. this helps to show how many of your referrals actually completed an offer and verified.
The second graph shows your total earnings from your referrals over the last 60 days, It will show offer commission bonuses and your total earnings from refs.
These are very useful for seeing your total amount earned from your referrals and how many refs completed offers and verified.