Points2Shop Forums » Lifestyle » MLS Soccer
1 2
Created: 2011-07-14 14:37:37
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Date of Birth: 1993-07-15
MLS soccer is growing, New York Red Bulls and the LA Galaxy are really growing individual wise. My favorite player at the moment is Landon Donovan. Who here likes MLS? Share with me your opinions on how American Soccer is under-rated/
Sconsin7
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
I like soccer, but not a fan of MLS particularly.
The force is strong with this one --
monessenmoon
US (PA) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 320
Date of Birth: 1996-07-20
Total Earnings: $41.07
I like to watch FIFA World Cup. I'm not much of an MLS fan either.
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Well its growing lets give it time guys. Need more pride for our country. But I do agree the MLS is having issues.. I hate the fact that they let Chad Ochocinco tryout for the Kansas city wizards.. Thats almost like David Beckham playing for the Chargers.. Football and soccer and 2 different sports.. I just think it made the MLS look like crap letting Ochocinco walk in the organization.
Sconsin7
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Well its growing lets give it time guys. Need more pride for our country. But I do agree the MLS is having issues.. I hate the fact that they let Chad Ochocinco tryout for the Kansas city wizards.. Thats almost like David Beckham playing for the Chargers.. Football and soccer and 2 different sports.. I just think it made the MLS look like crap letting Ochocinco walk in the organization.Sconsin7

what the....? He just wanted more attention.
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
what the....? He just wanted more attention.racinallday
Yes, not only did he only want attention, but the MLS took advantage of Ochocinco as well. Investment wise, they figured perhaps they could make a profit if Ochocinco played in the MLS. It would boost ticket sales, fan prestige.. Pretty much the same reason Beckham is playing for the Galaxy as we speak.. The MLS is currently corrupted, but is growing.
Sconsin7
trentisdaman
This post has been deleted.
trentisdaman
This post has been deleted.
honker10
US (CA) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 30
Date of Birth: 1990-07-25
Total Earnings: $40.7
one of my best friends is on the National team for the US U-17 team and will probably play MLS soccer soon!
2010-11-15 12:44:15
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
one of my best friends is on the National team for the US U-17 team and will probably play MLS soccer soon!honker10

GL to him and hope to see him play for the National Team soon. What's his name?

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom