More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Offers wont work for me.
Created: 2011-07-14 14:03:28
YoungDego
US (PA) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1980-07-30
Total Earnings: $-0.08
Everytime i do one of these offers i never get the points for it, and i finish the entire offer. Please help :(
Matsu22
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
Everytime i do one of these offers i never get the points for it, and i finish the entire offer. Please helpYoungDego

You most likely aren't fully completing them. Are you clearing you cookies after each offer?
2011-01-18 18:36:28
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
Are you making sure you are completing the offers correctly? You should always clear your cookies before and after each offer you do and make new emails. Look here for tips: points2shop.com/topic/57619/Beginner-Tips/1 and points2shop.com/forum/3/Offer-Advice/1
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Date of Birth: 1993-07-15
Ahh wow I guess I'm forgetting to clear my cookies? Darn..
Sconsin7
Sconsin7
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Date of Birth: 1993-07-15
Sometimes they don't work. I am going to post a video tutorial soon showing new members how to get their offers to work more accuratly. You need to use Firefox to start with. Then go into a private server by pressing Ctrl + Shift + p. Then clear cookies before you start your offer. And go through your offer slowly and you should get the credit. Also if you try and fill a survey from the same advertizing company your required to make new email addresses everytime. And if it just stops working sometimes its best to take the day off and try again tomorrow.
Sconsin7
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 462
Date of Birth: 1985-03-28
Total Earnings: $830.7
but sometimes doing task after clearing cookies ,dont work for me! idk why but some tasks never approves!
Xenitron
IT platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 90
Total Earnings: $325.3
i have no problem for tasks exept for erros.
surveys.. better dont talk about them. i cant never qualify
caarond
BN new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Date of Birth: 1996-03-24
Total Earnings: $3.56
same as me i did one offer that gives 10 points nothing happend

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom