Points2Shop Forums » Support » sign up bonus for US referral ? [Resolved]
Created: 2011-07-01 09:30:49
hendryap
ID silver
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Date of Birth: 1975-01-03
Total Earnings: $145.92
hi, i have 2 referral from U.S. But, in my referral list the status is empty and i didn't get bonus signup from them.
Please explained to me what this mean or what should i do to receive the bonus.
thanks
Make Money From Home
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10388
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $178.18
Hi there,

you'll receive the $0.50 from the moment your referral confirms his account by clicking the verification link in the verification email. You'll get another $0.50 when the US-member completes an offer successfully...
hendryap
ID silver
New Poster

thanks admin for the explaination. I'm sorry, i'm still new in here, there's a lot of thing i still learn about how it work in here. What is each status mean in referral list table ?
here is screen shot of my referral list (some of them)

just in case the screen dhot didn't show, here is the status

• International member -> i got this status on my referral from outside U.S/UK
  • No offers and not completed registration -> i got this status on my referral from U.S
  • Approved -> i got this status on my referral from UK
  • blank status/empty -> i got this status on my referral from U.S
Make Money From Home
chevychic255
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3302.29
You would see the "International member" status from members outside of the US, UK and CA. Referrals from outside of these countries you would receive: $0.01 upon them completing the registration process (confirm email address and fill in all their information), $0.01 for the first offer they complete and have approved and 15% of earnings from offers.

No offers and not completed registration - This means they have yet to confirm their email address/fill in all their account information for the $0.50 bonus you would get from them doing that. They've also not completed any offers. You wouldn't have earned anything from this referral yet.

Approved - This means they have completed filling in their information, confirmed their email address, AND have completed an offer and had it approved. You would have earned the $0.50 for completed registration (since they're from UK), $0.50 for the first offer approved and then the 15% from the offer they completed.

As for the blank status, I'm not exactly sure why some appear with no status.
-
hendryap
ID silver
New Poster
@chevychic255,
thanks for your explaination. I hope admin can explained the empty status.
maybe i should send ticket.
Make Money From Home

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom