Points2Shop Forums » Gaming » LA Noire
Created: 2011-06-26 06:55:21
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
Such a good game. I signed up for the gamefly 10 days free trial and rent it. The game is so huge they needed 3 discs for the xbox 360 version. Graphics are good. Faces are very detailed.
Anyone play it?
The force is strong with this one --
TheMariozarda
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Total Earnings: $42.87
Yeah done it in a week and sold it i thought it was awful
Hi
Dundy55701
US (MA) new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Date of Birth: 1972-04-14
Total Earnings: $7.04
Should I get it?
Evertw
NO elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1115
Date of Birth: 1993-02-03
I'm still split as to whether to get it or not. I like most of Rockstar's games, and a detective game would be nice. The face graphics are meant to be the best ever, because of the "reading" mini game during interrogations. Though on the other hand I heard the investigation part is meant to be the equivalent of walking around a room waiting for your controller to vibrate to indicate a clue.
soulxgt619
US platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 160
I did not like that game, it had amazing graphics though
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
I'm still split as to whether to get it or not. I like most of Rockstar's games, and a detective game would be nice. The face graphics are meant to be the best ever, because of the "reading" mini game during interrogations. Though on the other hand I heard the investigation part is meant to be the equivalent of walking around a room waiting for your controller to vibrate to indicate a clue.Evertw
Yeah you have the option to let clues vibrate for you for help, but you don't have to have it set that way if you don't want it to. That's completely up to the player.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom