More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » calling all females!!!
1 2
Created: 2011-06-24 19:06:53
channelle93
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 457
Im looking for a nice perfume/parfum for my teacher as a thank you present. I could really do with some suggestions of nice ones i could buy and would appreciate it if you could help me out.

many thanks elle <3
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78
I LOVE ghost "sweetheart" it's really nice with floral undertones :) very VERY sweet scented, so one bottle can last a very long time. I'm not sure if you can get it in the perfumaries anymore, but I got mine in superdrug for about £24 for the gift set :)

either that or M&S; "butterfly" it's about £12 and is in a pretty green "bulb" bottle with a pink butterfly ontop (the only reason I bought it) but it's got a nice sweet rose scent with musk. Its so lovely :)
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
kayleigh0123
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Date of Birth: 1986-07-19
Total Earnings: $687.47
it depends what she likes. you might think something is nice and she might not like it. why not go for flowers or chocolates or you can get her a thank u teacher teddy
channelle93
UK elite
Am I spamming?
I LOVE ghost "sweetheart" it's really nice with floral undertonesvery VERY sweet scented, so one bottle can last a very long time. I'm not sure if you can get it in the perfumaries anymore, but I got mine in superdrug for about £24 for the gift set

either that or M&amp;S; "butterfly" it's about £12 and is in a pretty green "bulb" bottle with a pink butterfly ontop (the only reason I bought it) but it's got a nice sweet rose scent with musk. Its so lovelylacrimosaangel

thanks lacrim i really appreciate it i will check it out :)

it depends what she likes. you might think something is nice and she might not like it. why not go for flowers or chocolates or you can get her a thank u teacher teddykayleigh0123

alot of other students have already given her that so i wanted to get her something different but its a very good idea thanks :D
lilneicybaby
US legend
Half way there
Total posts: 695
Date of Birth: 1990-04-18
Total Earnings: $1812.09
lol well i dont really wear alot of perfume tbh but i do wear body spray :fat: i usually like fragrances like cucumber melon or anything vanilla :fat:
LDParker76
US legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1813
Date of Birth: 1984-11-09
Total Earnings: $3175.42
My favorite is Anais Anais by Cacharel. It's like a light floral bouquet with a subtle orange-y scent and hints of earthy tones.
channelle93
UK elite
Am I spamming?
My favorite is Anais Anais by Cacharel. It's like a light floral bouquet with a subtle orange-y scent and hints of earthy tones.LDParker76
lol well i dont really wear alot of perfume tbh but i do wear body sprayi usually like fragrances like cucumber melon or anything vanillalilneicybaby

thanks girls :D
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3315.83

- Pink with a splash from Victoria's Secret. Personally my favorite right now. Just as it says "soft & pure". It's a lovely scent that doesn't smell too strong
-
sammyz1
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 367
Date of Birth: 1991-06-27
Total Earnings: $466.85
I got Emporio Armani - Diamonds for my sister a b-day ago and I still love it. It's a lot cheaper now around £25 from Perfume Shop, you could probs get a cheaper from cheapsmells

There's Diesel - Fuel For Life Unlimited which I really like too. Around the same price as above.

I also like Nina Ricci Ricci which is around £16

And recently I smelt hugo boss orange, nice a subtle.

What you could do, lol. Is go the a perfume shop and just ask to smell random perfumes... and if you like something but it's too expensive come home and order it offline, probs cheaper and you can always use TCB aswell.
elenishere
US (OH) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1975-09-16
Total Earnings: $186.55
Anything from B&B; workshop. I know its kind of not right maybe for an older, more mature person, but I use the vanilla perfume and it smells amazing!

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom