1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2011-06-17 05:19:43
bngsudheer
IN admin
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: 1981-10-11
Total Earnings: $-0.57
Ok, I think I found what my problem was. Is the API down at the moment? I keep getting 500 server errors

[EDIT] - Everything is working fine now. Thank you!ldpx3000

Glad we were able to resolve the issue.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Ok so now that I worked out all the connection/response issues and things seem to be working fine, here are a couple of thoughts so far :

- Is it possible that we can get an icon for users that are on the shoutbox using a mobile device. What I'm thinking is replacing the p2s/cashle icon that appears under a users name with a mobile phone icon

- I'm still having some trouble getting 2 of the values.
basic_profile->total_upcoming_lottery_tickets
completed_offers->signup_date

- There doesn't seem to be a 'honor_level' value in basic_profile. I know it seems trivial but I think some people may want to see that on their apps.

So far that's it. Thanks again guys!
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
bngsudheer
IN admin
Getting Chatty
[QUOTE]
Is it possible that we can get an icon for users that are on the shoutbox using a mobile device. What I'm thinking is replacing the p2s/cashle icon that appears under a users name with a mobile phone icon
[/QUOTE]
The development team is discussing this. We will let you know soon.

[QUOTE]
- I'm still having some trouble getting 2 of the values.
basic_profile->total_upcoming_lottery_tickets
completed_offers->signup_date

- There doesn't seem to be a 'honor_level' value in basic_profile. I know it seems trivial but I think some people may want to see that on their apps.

So far that's it. Thanks again guys![/QUOTE]

We will add honor level in the API response.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Can we get an API for the current contests? Also, someone mentioned being able to view the forums. Not sure what can be done to avail this.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
bngsudheer
IN admin
Getting Chatty
Can we get an API for the current contests? Also, someone mentioned being able to view the forums. Not sure what can be done to avail this.ldpx3000

Do you just want to read contests and forums information using the API? Or do you also want to write to these resources on behalf of the user?
ldpx3000
US moderator
For the contests I think it will be fine just to read from them but the forums, I believe people will want to both read and write to the forums.

Also I am still having trouble reading 2 of the stats from the basic_profile

total_upcoming_lottery_tickets and honour_level

Is the above syntax correct for those values?
bngsudheer
IN admin
Getting Chatty
For the contests I think it will be fine just to read from them but the forums, I believe people will want to both read and write to the forums.
ldpx3000

We have added the REST API for contests. You can read the details at REST API Wiki page. You will be able to use the API after we push the updates to the servers.

Also I am still having trouble reading 2 of the stats from the basic_profile

total_upcoming_lottery_tickets and honour_level

Is the above syntax correct for those values?

The newly added field names are total_lottery_tickets_upcoming, total_unread_messages and honour_level. I have updated the wiki page to reflect these changes.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Thanks for those added service and fields. I seem to be getting a 500 server error from
the oauth/token page at the moment
bngsudheer
IN admin
Getting Chatty
We noticed the errors on oauth token exchange end point. We have fixed the errors. Please try again.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Everything was working fine, but now the token is returning an unauthorized error. The REST API still works fine, it's just getting the token that is throwing an error

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom