Created: 2011-06-10 08:37:18
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
Hey ^*^

Since external offers now count towards total earnings I think it would be a really great idea to include them all in the completed offers area as well (they will only appear in the cash and points area) for tracking purposes. I generally check that area the most so it would be nice to include internals you completed over there and it can even help boost the approval rates :]

I also think from the points and cash page, all external earnings should not only appear in the Balance History below but be added to our earnings graph page. I don't know about alot of people but im a very visual person and would rather have an easy glance on what i earned for the day rather than having to skim through it:

The day 3 I circled can be externals i completed but they show as if I did nothing. Or I could earn $3 from offers and 4$ off externals for example but the graph of course, only adds in the 3$ from regular offers.

Just thought it would be nice things to include :)
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
scottuk
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 998
Date of Birth: 1988-08-26
Yh i like this idea hopefully can be included
I Love My Refs
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Yep I've thought about the same thing and mentioned it to Mat. Maybe he forgot about that ;) Lol - Hope to see it added into the earnings graph.
-
louisepollard
UK legend
Half way there
Total posts: 508
Date of Birth: 1973-08-28
Total Earnings: $2531.84
nice abby id like to see that too
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
Its on our to do list. We will have to make a separate page to show completions though, but we will make it.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom