1 2
Created: 2011-05-31 13:09:02
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
other than the deleted shouts disappearing i notce the shout comments will go out of order if you refresh or scroll down to see history. Its been going on for about a month and its something id realllllly like to get fixed out so i dont have to guess out where a comment origally was forgetting.

Am i the only having or seeing this problem? "/
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
dannyg1394
US (MA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 196
Date of Birth: 1994-12-01
Total Earnings: $623.46
I haven't noticed it :/
xiao32
US (GA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
I've been noticing the same thing. extremely annoying -.-
bleepokemon22
US (FL) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 472
Total Earnings: $1143.22
Haven't noticed
isk8lakai
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2168
Date of Birth: 1966-09-16
Total Earnings: $1326.03
I have noticed it also and thought it was just me...glad to know its not me losing my mind....oh wait its already gone. :)
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Lol isk - nonsense ;)
Yep I've noticed too and figured that my connection was just being slow and thinking the order after I refreshed would have been the correct order.
-
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
I don't understand what you mean with "out or order"...
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Mat for example:

Gangsta4lyf
PLATINUM | UK | 8:04 AM
$40 till elite!!

louisepollard
PLATINUM | UK | 8:03 AM <--- if i refreshed or used the history this comment instead will be elsewhere, like at the bottom around 8:00 though its a 8:03 comment

MRSAGSO
NEW | UK | 8:03 AM
can i get itunes giftcards

popeye
DIAMOND | UK | 8:03 AM
= popeye

louisepollard
PLATINUM | UK | 8:03 AM
popeye, awwwwwwwwwwwwww

NS RziLLa
PLATINUM | CA | 8:02 AM <--- then lets say this one moves 3 comments up where MRSAGSO replies

popeye
DIAMOND | UK | 8:02 AM
louisepollard, im going all red just like goomba

The comments just move out of their original places and you cant tell anymore trying to place them back. And itll be several of them out of place. "/ its really troublesome
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Really want to bump this topic back up as its does this on the p2s platform (i dont see the issue on cashle). Same thing also with comments being deleted on p2s, once deleted and the page is refreshed they are completely gone whereas on cashle youll it removed and who deleted it. Most of the times I completely miss alot of comments needed of attention just because they were removed and I can no longer see it or they are out of order.

:( its really the most issue for me of all the bugs
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
I notice that after I refresh the page, and scroll down the Shoutbox to the history, those deleted posts pop back up on the P2S platform. It doesn't do that for you?
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom