1 2
Created: 2011-05-27 09:57:14
pimpo911
UK silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: 1991-05-13
Total Earnings: $36.87
Hi guys, I just made my first attempt at a main hub referral site, please take a look and any advice would be great :)

I'm also looking for advice on best places to back link from, or how to get traffic to the site - I've already added the URL to google.

Thanks!

http://freexboxgaming.webs.com/
pimpo911
UK silver
Getting Chatty
Hi

anyone who rates my site or gives advice is officially awesome!

anyone?
silence18
US (CA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1083
Date of Birth: 1992-06-02
Total Earnings: $1083.11
get a domain to make it easier
2010-08-30 18:53:02
pimpo911
UK silver
Getting Chatty
domain names cost me money which i'm trying to avoid, but thanks for the advice :)
DarkSaber
US elite
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14511.29
get a free .co.cc domain or a .cz.cc domain.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
never ever ever never never use those .cc domains, you'll never get ranked. well you will in austrailia but not here.

AVOID! you can buy a good .info domain for less than $3 (use cashle and withdraw)

i like your site, you may need to work on your SEO a bit (check my sig for SEO breakdown) and i'd justify your text to the left, I think centre align looks tacky. Apart from that, its a good site.

Have I attained official awesomeness? :p

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
DarkSaber
US elite
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14511.29
never ever ever never never use those .cc domains, you'll never get ranked. well you will in austrailia but not here.

AVOID! you can buy a good .info domain for less than $3 (use cashle and withdraw)

i like your site, you may need to work on your SEO a bit (check my sig for SEO breakdown) and i'd justify your text to the left, I think centre align looks tacky. Apart from that, its a good site.

Have I attained official awesomeness?

ExarExar

wow, lol xD research before you post buddy. If .co.cc domains never get ranked how am i first on google for 3 search terms with them? Most of my referrals come from those sites, and none have been australian so far :p They actually rank much quicker than other domains I have had experience with. ;)
scottuk
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 998
Date of Birth: 1988-08-26
I personally have never used a .cc domain
I purchase all of my domains and spend around $3 - $30 on them depending which i buy.

The site looks good and has some real potential,

If your looking to rank a site then the first thing you need to do is research.

I have made a dedicated site for p2s in order to help members gain site ranking on search engines such as Google, Bling, Yahoo.

Just click below in my signature and have a read, Its very basic to understand and is how rank my sites in order to obtain my high ref count,
And of coarse as everything i do for p2s it's 100% free to use.

Regards Scottuk
I Love My Refs
rawal45
PK new
New Poster
Total posts: 6
Date of Birth: 1992-04-01
Total Earnings: $0.01
Personally I use .co.tv domain But if you want any other than use url redirection services like .tk you should have full control on your website for this you need a content management system (CMS) like wordpress or joomla.Because there are lots of plugins for these CMS which can rank your web better in google and other search engines. One thing more you can get a free cpanel hosting by searching on google because it is needed for this purpose if any other question simply P.M me.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Well if i'm designing a proper websites to target people in the uk im not going to stick a .ca domain on it am I?

Google has started to route out people using the wrong domain for their target area,

Your domain is one of the most importat thing to you and your site though.

And I have done my research. Heres one Scource

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom