More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Points2shop should send out an inbox message about ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2011-05-26 19:46:36
WoIverine
US (FL) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Total Earnings: $260.39
here is a suggestion. how about daily competitions like most surveys completed for the day. the winner can an extra 50 points or so
2011-02-03 17:21:52
Platypus1997
CA new
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1990-09-03
Total Earnings: $4.6
Yeh i agree with the weekly message
guthix181
US (IA) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 377
Date of Birth: 1996-01-29
Total Earnings: $183.14
How about weekly or monthly highlights in the causes?

For example, one that really seems like a worthy cause, or a unique cause?
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
About the new changes on the site! :) I see that externals offers now offer merit quests for them and also genders appear in the Shoutbox! Not sure if that's all of them, but I'd like to read about when new updates like that appear on the site ;)
-
herbonthepc
UK elite
Half way there
Total posts: 546
Total Earnings: $1422.06

6) If your product/withdrawal is greater than $20/2000 points then you get bonus points when your testimonial is approved!

Happy earning!agm1992

really? sweet, ill have to sort out some pics,

as for inbox messages, how about a weekly "you need just XXXX points to order all the items on your goal list, get earning points now /linky to site/"

a fancy progress bar image would look good too but maybe too much for teh server to do for every member every week
Yven
US gold
New Poster
Total posts: 9
I'd like to read about when new updates like that appear on the sitechevychic255

I agree with mass-mail about updates. It might also be nice to be able to get stats emailed weekly or monthly concerning things like # of new registered members, # of those members who have completed 1 offer or more, etc. Something to inspire people to keep trying to refer and stay active. This would probably want to be the type of thing you would let members opt-in/ opt-out of through the Account settings.
Yven
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Yeah, I agree with some of you. There were several updates in which went unnoticed and we had to find out ourselves such as forum ranks (the medal thingies), comments in profile, d.o.b/state/gender info in posts, stat changes (such as combining exts and p2s offers for total earnings), new profile editor, etc.

Any small changes like that is worth noting imo.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
There should definitely be a message sent out introducing the Amazon Gift Cards to be bought with for points in the Gift Cards section. Honestly I didn't know about it and just found out through the forum. Since it's always been set up to where you could only get one from cash, this is something worth mentioning about. :)
-
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78
There should definitely be a message sent out introducing the Amazon Gift Cards to be bought with for points in the Gift Cards section. Honestly I didn't know about it and just found out through the forum. Since it's always been set up to where you could only get one from cash, this is something worth mentioning about.chevychic255

O_o I did not know that either! Definitely requiring a message to be sent I think :) should add it to the list ^_^
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10401
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
It was already on my list actually :p

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom