More options
Created: 2011-05-01 23:50:30
awesomecakes
US (MD) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1995-03-21
Total Earnings: $35.6
Hi everyone! I just heard about this site earlier today from a Youtube video by nakilarxking.

I was sort of skeptical at first, as I'm sure many other users were. And I may or may not have gotten myself a virus or two. ^_^; I also wonder if I'll be getting strange ads in the mail soon...

I sure hope not! Besides that stuff, it's great to be a part of this community, and I definitely can't wait until I accumulate enough points to get some nice free stuff! :)
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
I'm telling you right now, you will get a lot of advertisement emails if you do the offers that require email address.
I haven't had any problem at all with virus or spyware. Once you got the idea of how everything works, it can be quite addictive.
Welcome to p2s and GL.
The force is strong with this one --
awesomecakes
US (MD) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1995-03-21
Total Earnings: $35.6
Right now, I'm using an alternate email to collect all of that spam, so that hopefully won't be a huge problem. ^_^;

How do you earn points instead of doing those email offers then? :o It seems there aren't that many simple and free offers to do...
Rivian
US (PA) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 280
Date of Birth: 1990-09-07
Total Earnings: $3203.42
The only Virus I,ve seen here is the WhiteSmoke Offer avoid that and you will be fine.
I've got Stronger come and Face me" "If you're the Hero come and Fear me" "When you get Stronger come and Hunt me"
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
do the Daily Surveys.
The force is strong with this one --
freakinTuna
US (MI) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1980-12-31
Total Earnings: $15.05
I also was suspicious of this site, it seemed too good to be true. But it turned out to be a wonderful site.
fredrych
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 550
welcome to p2s

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom