More options
Points2Shop Forums » Gaming » swat halo reach :)
Created: 2011-04-15 07:56:44
vego
US (NY) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 262
Date of Birth: 1989-01-19
Total Earnings: $187.47
Out of all the game types on any first person shotter I have to say reach showed its glory on swat. Fast paced and one goal, shot the target in the head for the kill. with people running and jumping every where it really test your skills. Does any one agree with me on this? :)
"
mbatussi
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
lol but mw2 beats it inside out :D and all around too lol
BBPro
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 168
Total Earnings: $102.6
Halo Reach is brilliant! Swat is the only mode I can use my DMR on though, I am rubbihs with it.
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1063
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53
i loved swat so much :) reminded me of mlg br from 3 :) i just didnt like how on some maps the teams would just camp in a room and open fire at whoever walked in lol they shouldve put windows through to some rooms to prevent that >.> but o well :) didnt help them much anyways :p
StrayX09
US (CA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 223
Date of Birth: 1992-10-16
Total Earnings: $3784.36
Team swat is actually the one I play the most.
We all make choices but in the end our choices make us. -Andrew Ryan
vego
US (NY) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 262
Date of Birth: 1989-01-19
Total Earnings: $187.47
:) happy to see I am not the only swat lover. :) And I agree silentfire it does make you feel like your back in the day when mlg brs where the crap on halo 3. And bb pro It is one of they best modes I have ever played on any first person shoter. strayx09 im with you man its that or snipers. mbatussi I would like to agree with you but all of the call of dutys get hacked way to quick and with all the hackers and campers and moders its just not fun... Thank you halo for the beautiful severs you run. :) lol
"

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom