More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Post all your smaller suggestions here.
1 2 3
Created: 2011-04-08 23:14:52
Jaytylor
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2769
Total Earnings: $598.18
This topic is basically to make less topics about smaller suggestions. Any small changes to the website should be posted here.
Post them in a reply :)

Example:
Add CMW's contests wins to our profile.
vMeza
US silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 90
More offers?
Jaytylor
US platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2769
Total Earnings: $598.18
More offers?vMeza

Points2shop has no control over adding more offers. It's up to the advertisers to add the offers.

Here are some of mine:
Make your shout in the shoutbox blue.

Add quick reply to the forums.

Ability to change the size of your text/color

anthony120531
US (NY) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 44
Date of Birth: 1995-05-31
Total Earnings: $22.07
hmm how about webpage layout
2010-11-09 05:55:49
Jeffro281
US (IL) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Date of Birth: 1997-03-03
Total Earnings: $64.02
How about merit quests for buying things on P2S?
Example: 20 Merits for buying your first item from P2S/Cashle.
2010-12-04 00:15:12
Pip12345678
US (TX) new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1990-11-12
Total Earnings: $0.68
There should be More games and there shouldn't be a limit for new members on how many games they can play
BrightsideVulture
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 119
Date of Birth: 1987-12-30
Total Earnings: $56.17
How about adding links on the profile page to that user's "Previous Threads Made on Forums" & "Previous Posts Made on Forums".

One reason I can think of is that some users, *cough cough Jimfish cough cough* have a tendency to make really unique and interesting posts (that usually make me chuckle) and who doesn't want an easier way to find reasons to chuckle? ;)
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
There should be More games and there shouldn't be a limit for new members on how many games they can playPip12345678
They've added quite a lot of new games recently, and in the process of making paid tournaments for the Springo Bingo. That limit is there for a reason, not to just limit what you can do - It's so you will order something with your 250 point registration bonus instead of wasting it on the paid tournaments and then complain afterward you have no points and can't verify. After all, they're giving those points to you just for signing up. It should be going towards something to verify...
How about adding links on the profile page to that user's "Previous Threads Made on Forums" & "Previous Posts Made on Forums".

One reason I can think of is that some users, *cough cough Jimfish cough cough* have a tendency to make really unique and interesting posts (that usually make me chuckle) and who doesn't want an easier way to find reasons to chuckle?BrightsideVulture
I think that'd be nice if it weren't hard to add =) However, you can use the Search box at the top of the forum and search for a specific username in the box to look through their posts. Easy enough doing it that way.
-
BBPro
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 168
Total Earnings: $102.6
I posted a topic a long time ago.
A testimonial widget to put on our website would be nice.
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
• Incresing the size of the input box on the shout to two rows. There has been lots of times where I click to say something and click common replies instead.

• Putting the 'ref' back next to our refs names in the currently logged visitors at the bottom of the forum. Seems to not be there now on the new design.

• I know colours were suggested for the forum and I don't think Mat wanted to but what about if we could use custom colours in our profile page?

• When I click into a message to read it, The message icon seems to fall out of place. I dont know if others have noticed this?

Here's a few suggestions I have noticed recently.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom