1 2
Created: 2011-04-08 16:03:16
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
Most of you should already know, but just incase, forum posts count no longer counts in forum games.

What I really want to talk about is that I miss the days where there was so many people involved in it. Now that they don't count (or because it moved to a separate forum, Idk), not very many people participate in them. It's hard to post when there are barely 5 people after me. I actually had fun with them and it looked like it brought the community together for a bit at least.
wwe704
US (CA) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1375
Date of Birth: 1996-10-23
WHAT!!! it doesn't count posts anymore!?!?! oh wow thats a major no-no for me
donations!
nadeemrh
US platinum
Total posts: 1117
I can see a point in that, but the reason the site took that privilege of the post counting is due to spam in the games. People would spam to increase their post count for easy post counts. And the forum games are just for fun in my opinion, I don't think they should count. Just were members can just have fun. This decreases spam as well.
divenpatel01
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 899
i disagree with forum game posts not counting toward forum posts
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
Yea it was actually pretty fun a few months ago
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
wwe704
US (CA) platinum
Total posts: 1375
Date of Birth: 1996-10-23
yeah i feel like the forum games brought the P2S community together in a way.
donations!
Trev00000
US (CT) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 303
Total Earnings: $120.95
i like the forum games, but like i went to one game like 2 weeks after i first posted in it, and only like 3 more people posted after me lol
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
i like the forum games, but like i went to one game like 2 weeks after i first posted in it, and only like 3 more people posted after me lolTrev00000

Exactly lol. It used to be like only 1-2 hours and there would be more than 5 posting after me. I think it's becoming a dead forum. I'm not surprised if it becomes a ghost town soon.
racinallday
US (CA) gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 795
Date of Birth: 1991-04-04
Total Earnings: $469.48
they're part of the forums so i don't get why they wouldn't count toward forum posts
The force is strong with this one --
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
People would spam for post count racinallday.

I honestly think though whether it counted for forum posts or not, it shouldnt have made an effect of user activity. I was never truely active in the forum games though id post from time to time but if I were, It wouldnt have changed my activity.

I guess that would mean most people did did come on for post count in particular...

It is sad to see less members coming on to do so for because of this though.

Maybe it could be because they were moved to a new section but im sure the long time members would have noticed over the newer members so idk.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom