More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Games » Vote for the next paying game - Springo Bingo vs. Word Maker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Created: 2011-04-07 19:35:49
fritteritter
US (OH) diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 880
Date of Birth: 1987-05-17
Total Earnings: $2074.98
Calling all game players, we need your votes!
Springo Bingo and Word Maker have been added as "trial games" because it will take quite a bit of work to prepare them for paid tournaments. We have to work closely with the game developers to fix bugs and make the games as fair as possible for tournament play.

So, which is your favorite, which are you best at, which would add the most variety to the other paid games? Whatever your reason for voting, just try the games if you haven't already and click below to cast your vote!

**We will be keeping BOTH games, the vote is just for which gets paid tournaments FIRST** The losing game will stay open with free tournaments and it will have its chance in the next vote, competing against whatever other trial games we add.

Poll: Which should be the next game to have paid tournaments?
Voting is closed, see the results below:

deshuna901
US (TN) diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 343
Total Earnings: $2670.97
I like Word Maker! Just my $0.02 lol :)
kanjeeny
US (WA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
Total Earnings: $739.07
KEEP BOTH OF THEM !! :D the springo bingo is good but word maker would be better because its more educational
fritteritter
US (OH) diamond
Why stop now?
KEEP BOTH OF THEM !!the springo bingo is good but word maker would be better because its more educationalkanjeeny

Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to clarify in the vote that both games would stay, we're just deciding which gets paid tournaments first. The losing game will have another chance at getting fixed up for paid tournaments in a future vote.
channelle93
UK elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 457
Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to clarify in the vote that both games would stay, we're just deciding which gets paid tournaments first. The losing game will have another chance at getting fixed up for paid tournaments in a future vote.fritteritter

thats good to hear :D thank you, EVERYONE VOTE SPRING BINGOOOOOO!!!! ;)
wwe704
US (CA) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1375
Date of Birth: 1996-10-23
LETS GO SPRINGO BINGO!!!
donations!
romxuk
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $832.3
Thanks for mentioning that, I forgot to clarify in the vote that both games would stay, we're just deciding which gets paid tournaments first. The losing game will have another chance at getting fixed up for paid tournaments in a future vote.fritteritter

Thats good I like both but have my favourite and would hate to see the loosing one not get another chance to be added.
fishermanzz2
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 449
Total Earnings: $2722.99
I vote for Springo Bingo! :)
2010-02-01 20:50:18
lilneicybaby
US legend
Half way there
Total posts: 695
Date of Birth: 1990-04-18
Total Earnings: $1812.09
i love word maker i vote for that :D
fritteritter
US (OH) diamond
Why stop now?
Only 14 votes so far, be sure to spread the word so everyone knows to vote :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom