More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » different prizes from s2w
Created: 2011-04-04 21:26:36
Trev00000
US (CT) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 303
Total Earnings: $120.95
i just did an offer and go a no prize from s2w, there is basically like 4 things, merits, lottery, sweepstakes and, no prize, i think there should be more options, i dont really know what, i dont think they would want to give points away, but maybe a chance at getting some a ref that finds the site on their own, lol idk i think there should be more options, lol post some of your ideas below. :)

-Thanks trev00000
romxuk
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $830.92
A ref that finds the site themselves could cost a fortume to the site if that ref goes onto become elite or a promoter. Ive suggested 2 merits but above that I cant see more getting added
nadeemrh
US platinum
Total posts: 1117
I think the S2W prizes are great the way they are as they are a bonus. A bonus that the site gives us, but they DON'T have to. A ref in the S2W would cost the site severely. This wont happen. They tried this with points and then people would call it a "fix". So most likely won't happen.
Trev00000
US (CT) gold
Am I spamming?
idk it was just a random idea, i was try to focus more on the fact of getting different prizes...
nadeemrh
US platinum
Total posts: 1117
idk it was just a random idea, i was try to focus more on the fact of getting different prizes...Trev00000

Well, we all want more free rewards. Don't we? The problem here is if the site is more loose and pays for extra bonuses, then P2S won't be able to afford running diffident contests/bonuses etc. I think there is just the right amount of bonuses you can earn cash/merits on the site. For example the monthly contests and weekly contests. Quests, and S2W.
medic77777
US (MI) moderator
Total posts: 1528
Date of Birth: 1982-06-28
Total Earnings: $10329.39
well put tader nader. not much more to say then that.
Trev00000
US (CT) gold
Am I spamming?
i guess, but they dont have to be a cash value prize, like something random..
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
I agree that there should be new prizes in s2w though
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
acers10
US (WA) gold
Total posts: 1138
Date of Birth: 1965-04-08
Total Earnings: $65.17
i agree that there should be more prizes.
2010-10-30 23:02:27
kjk1398
US (NY) new
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 18
Date of Birth: 1983-06-04
Total Earnings: $0.85
good ideas :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom