More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Question regarding refs,
Created: 2011-03-30 22:38:08
nadeemrh
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Hi all. I have had this question for quite a while now, and have never asked.
Let's say perhaps you get a ref that made you a good lot of cash, but then wants to terminate her/his account. Do you go in debt due to their action of termination of the account?

Thanks a bunch

~Nadeemrh
xiao32
US (GA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
I don't believe you do, you only go out when one is banned because the advertisers have to be refunded.
nadeemrh
US platinum
I don't believe you do, you only go out when one is banned because the advertisers have to be refunded.xiao32

I don't think the advertisers are refunded anything when a member is banned, unless that member has committed fraud or has cheated completing offers.
xiao32
US (GA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Even still, I don't think you would get set back if they closed the account, since p2s has still earned that money out of them.
nadeemrh
US platinum
Even still, I don't think you would get set back if they closed the account, since p2s has still earned that money out of them.xiao32

I was thinking the same, but I am very unclear of what the outcome might be once a member has closed his/her account.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Yeah the advertisers get their money back if a member is banned (not blocked)

Has happened to me a few times.

Worst case: a ref earns say $100 then gets banned, you then have the amount he/she earned, deducted from your account and you now owe P2S that $100. Tough I know but thats why you have to be totaly clear when ref'n.

I dont think this applies to when you ask to close your account as there is no need for the advertisers to get the money back as there hasn't been fraud or of the like. (If they do, I think this is wrong)

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
romxuk
UK diamond
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $832.3
No you only lose money if your referral is banned/blocked and looses earnings if they decide to quit the money was earned legitimately and you get to keep whatever they earned for you
Trev00000
US (CT) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 303
Total Earnings: $120.95
i bet you do, its probably the same as if they get banned
mbatussi
UK diamond
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
money is nly lost for banned/blocked refferals but if a member legitally closes account, i think thats fine ;)
Toxikk
US platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 359
I wish I was just good with referrals in general :/

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom