Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Total Earnings: $574.53
I tried using 3ds max, failed badly at it.Toxikk

aww how come?
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Total posts: 847
oh, wait, so WHAT PROGRAM IS THIS?!! You don't really understand, but I NEED TO KNOW.
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1063

lol after effects with a few plugins o.O not the best use since i didnt finish or use any nice things but ya :p

oh, wait, so WHAT PROGRAM IS THIS?!! You don't really understand, but I NEED TO KNOW.propooper98

NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
oh, wait, so WHAT PROGRAM IS THIS?!! You don't really understand, but I NEED TO KNOW.propooper98

It's Adobe After Effects by the way haha. You need some time to learn how to get used to it all lol
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
@Silentfire

is 3ds max like the same as cinema 4ds or better?
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
im not sure.. i believe cinema 4d is more for integrating models into a video rather than making everything from scratch.. ive nvr used it tho i was thinking of dling it.. but not anytime soon since the autodesk 2012 products are being released :D
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
oh nice. It's actually pretty simple to use, not as complicated as AAE.
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
ae isnt a completely dif type of software tho o.O its for visual fx mainly.. cinema is animation/3d modelling.. same with 3ds max and maya and all those and i think ae is much simpler than 3ds max lol no need to worry about normals and modifiers.. bones and skins.. texture maps... i hate em xD
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Lol, i dont bother with all those textures and stuff. I prefer more of a simple 3d glassy effect lol. And can you do 3d text in AE?
Silentfire
US (CA) elite
i believe it has to be imported from another application as a .obj extension... tho u can attempt to mimic it with just a ton of layers it makes rendering super slow

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom