More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Flagging blogs like youtube videos?
Created: 2011-03-28 22:47:57
Juicetin
CA silver
My first post
Total posts: 5
Also I heard that people can flag your blogs like how you can flag a youtube video... So does this meant that using a blogging site like webs.com would not be safe in the long run as it would eventually be flagged by some jealous person?

I plan on making a popular blog on webs.com and plan to spend lots of time on it but I am afraid that it may be flagged and then all my effort would go to waste.

by the way who are the top referrers on this site?
2010-02-25 22:56:19
slow69
US (WI) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1996-06-05
Total Earnings: $0.55
If you want to make one and you really put your mind into it you can accomplish anything.
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Any website can be reported really. But when it comes to Youtube they just simply take the video down where as with blogs and websites I'd imagine that they would at least look at it to see if it's in the wrong. Your site can be whats called sandboxed (which means that it doesn't appear in search results but is still there) and you can get a site back out the sandbox though with some work.

As long as you design/write well, and keep it lagal you should have nothing to worry about.

Exar

**Edit Note** Blademog and JacobArensus top referers in my thoughts.
And I have had a blog with Webs for over a year now and have had no issues :D
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom