More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » ???????? WILL THE WORLD REALLY END 2012 ????????
1 2 3
Created: 2011-03-27 01:41:42
tillaz
UK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 61
Date of Birth: 1987-04-04
Total Earnings: $66.17
WOT DO YOU THINK ?
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
no, but I like to joke around about it lol.
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
tillaz
UK gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 61
Date of Birth: 1987-04-04
Total Earnings: $66.17
lol same here
bantz
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 504
Date of Birth: 1993-08-27
Total Earnings: $962.51
will it heck! just a bunch of gimps that have come up with that
hiiii
saloums7
CA diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $2776.02
No it won't lol it's the same people that said it would end in 2000. What's different this time? The Maya calender end in 2012 (they didn't have time to finish it haha) so people are saying that it will end like the Maya "predicted" it
lacielb
US (CA) gold
Half way there
Total posts: 608
Date of Birth: 1987-05-09
Total Earnings: $318.62
If God wants us he will take us!
shadowmirage
US (MA) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1521
Total Earnings: $879.02
Who knows, but if it does it would really stink cuz I would have spent my whole life in school...
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
No! The Mayan calander ended in december 21st 2012 I believe. (As that was the end of the Mayan year - Just as the chineese year ends in January)

The end of the calander is just the same as your calander hanging up in the house. It ends in December doesn't it? Then we go and buy the next years one lol.

I dont know the true meaning why the count stopped after 2012 (mabey to do with the fact that they all died out lol)

It's just another way for sects/cults/groups/governments or whatever you want to call them to drive fear into people (mainly to get you to buy products) The same thing happened with the Melenium bug in 2000. Companies made an absolute fortune selling melium bug proof electricals.

That's my 2 cents lol.
Stupid Note: We should stock up on 2013 calanders!!

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
jimfish
UK elite
Total posts: 1380
Total Earnings: $1278.48
Why, yes. It will. I know this for a fact. A beauitful silver magpie swooped down and whispered it into my ear this morning, and told me to build a spaceship in my garage in preparation for the Era of Enlightment. First there will be a cleansing, then light; pure, brilliant blinding light that will bathe us ... envelope us. It'll be a spritiual awakening, man. Like birth, dude. Being born again in water. Just swimming in water. Floating. Just swimming through Mother Nature's milk. The milk and nectar of human kindness. It'll be, like, totally out there, man. Real cosmic karma, like.
Trev00000
US (CT) gold
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 303
Total Earnings: $120.95
no i dont think so, the people who made it arnt even liveing so ovi, they arnt too good :)

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom