More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Free active FB fan page.
Created: 2011-03-24 01:33:50
nadeemrh
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Hey guys, lately I have been getting some refs from my FB fan page I made a while ago. I guess it picked up fans with out me noticing. Well I am giving it to one lucky person. This is not a contest just being generous for some people who don't have much refs. So if you have little or no refs, your more likely to get this fan page. If you would like to view it, here it is. If interested just comment below or PM me I guess. Free Microsoft Points Facebook Fan page.
arctic101
US (CA) gold
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1990-12-12
Total Earnings: $34.74
Sweet, I'd like a chance at that. Just joined this site so I haven't even had a chance to get started on referrals yet. Going to start with some videos in a while.
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
I'm interested =)
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
spongebry
US (MN) silver
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1987-09-02
Total Earnings: $23.77
**Interested**

Have no referrals so far, lol!
Do ppl even care about sigs?? srsly? PM me and let me know!!!
Agu20
CA new
My first post
Date of Birth: 1990-02-18
Total Earnings: $0.24
hi i would like to have it, i have no refs and trying to get like 1 week and still nothing ):
elpitote
US (NE) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 152
Date of Birth: 1969-11-23
Total Earnings: $17.38
I only have 49 referrals. But have only made $8 off of them. I really need this. Thanks a lot.
nadeemrh
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
**Interested**

Have no referrals so far, lol!spongebry

Since you have been trying very hard and have done 10$ of offers, your also new, so you deserve this. You get it! Congratz. Hope it gets you some refs, you need to promote it more though to keep up the fans! Like the fan page and PM me your name on FB and you will get it!
points2shop12123
US (NJ) bronze
My first post
Date of Birth: 1991-12-26
Total Earnings: $4.85
hi i need refs plz.. thx

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom