Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1992-09-20
Total Earnings: $9.91
I think it would be a great idea to add a visa gift card reward
nadeemrh
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
I think that would be a great add on. But I have heard that advertisers don't like the idea of Visa gift cards.. I'm not sure, but I think it has been suggested before. It might not work out.
Jahromi24
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 464
Total Earnings: $546.21
this is a great idea, but there must be some reason it hasnt been added yet
huskerblackshirt
US (NE) new
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1992-09-20
Total Earnings: $9.91
this is a great idea, but there must be some reason it hasnt been added yetJahromi24

probably but its at least worth a suggestion
LadyPanddorra
US (WA) legend
Total posts: 1347
Date of Birth: 1984-12-18
Total Earnings: $2565.69
It has been suggested numerous times before and as nadeemrh said the advertisers don't like it. They don't like it because they can then be used for paid offers, which is considered fraud. If you use a prepaid card or gift card on paid offer and have no cash on it the advertisers can not charge you.
romxuk
UK diamond
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $832.3
This has been suggested (by me on one occasion).The reason it can not be done is advertisers do not want the site promoting any kind of pre paid cards as many offers dont want them cards used on their offers.
nadeemrh
US platinum
Total posts: 1117
This has been suggested (by me on one occasion).The reason it can not be done is advertisers do not want the site promoting any kind of pre paid cards as many offers dont want them cards used on their offers.romxuk

Ahhhh so that's the reason for it! I was close, but thank you for the clarification on that.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
Locking this topic as its been suggested before and not possible for the reasons stated :)
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom