More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Before posting read the sticky topics
Created: 2011-03-16 16:36:33
JacobArensus
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 884
Total Earnings: $6590.69
Sticky topics are important topics that moderators, admins and users alike find useful. They are at the TOP of every forum section (e.g. proof, referral talk, off topic etc) and have a lot of information.

The sticky topics in this forum for instance relate to HOW TO GET REFERRALS....

So before asking on HOW TO GET REFERRALS (which seems to be a common new thread creation topic)... check the sticky topics!

For referral tactics, information, tips and strategies, perhaps check the near-top sticky topic referencing the 34+ page official points2shop referral guide. This includes information on everything ranging from my laundry habits to using blogs, youtube, google etc. etc. and so forth...
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
*Recomendation - Jacobs guide to referals.

Awesome thread. I couldn't agree more. There's nothing worse than our topics being pushed down the list by people asking how to get refs. That is the ultimate question and has been answered many times. If some of you actualy took the time to read past the first page, you will find 51 pages of useful information.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
JacobArensus
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 884
Total Earnings: $6590.69
*Recomendation - Jacobs guide to referals.

Awesome thread. I couldn't agree more. There's nothing worse than our topics being pushed down the list by people asking how to get refs. That is the ultimate question and has been answered many times. If some of you actualy took the time to read past the first page, you will find 51 pages of useful information.

ExarExar

Amen
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
This should actually be sticky-ied.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom