Points2Shop Forums » Support » got the case but no dvds
Created: 2011-03-14 19:29:00
pacomano
US (HI) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 656
Date of Birth: 1984-03-07
Total Earnings: $219.34
so yea i jus recentley had my other half of dvd order come in the mail, and whut do u know got the case but no dvd's :@ its a first, out of the 7 dvds i've ordered thru p2s the trilogy combo pack was the only one that did not deliver, now the support personel wants a pic for proof(which doesnt make sense,cuz it could easily look like i jus took the dvd's out myself) could they jus give me the merchants info so i can contact them myself?? i've had this happen b4(ordering thru amazon manually) all i had to do was e-mail the merchant of the problem and bam refunded no questions asked, so whuts up wit p2s?? is my word not good enuff?? this is the first time ive encounterd a problem with my order :@
yay i jus failed another research offer...lol
handsomej
US (VA) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 361
Total Earnings: $642.74
ouch
http://freegta5.yolasite.com/
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
you can't message the merchant because you didn't place the order. The P2S admins did.
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.36
just do what the support team says and you should be able to get your dvds :D
isk8lakai
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2168
Date of Birth: 1966-09-16
Total Earnings: $1326.03
It has nothing to do with your word not being good enough. I'm sure the merchant has asked them to provide proof which is why you are being asked. As said earlier by members, p2s placed the order and the refund or exchange (getting a new copy) has to be done through site so proper credit is given.
Midway7c
US (NC) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 79
Date of Birth: 1992-10-31
Total Earnings: $77.22
That is simply terrible. :( I hope it all works out for you.
2010-12-15 14:18:50

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom