Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » My Main Referral Website
Created: 2011-03-12 22:45:22
iHugh
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 21
Date of Birth: 1974-09-05
Total Earnings: $152.07
So... I finally feel I have completed, for the time being, my main hub for referrals. Hoorah. Feel free to check my time out and give me feedback.

www.E-Z-Cash.co.cc

I have created a banner for use around the net, obviously I encourage you all to use it :p

dave7x7
US (TX) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 677
Date of Birth: 1980-11-02
Total Earnings: $6279.74
if you're planning on using seo, banners arent very good for ranking your keyword search. congrats on the site :)
2010-05-19 16:00:59
mbatussi
UK diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1395
Date of Birth: 1993-10-21
ihugh, nice site, btw, do u have any tips for SEO?
JacobArensus
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 884
Total Earnings: $6590.84

I have created a banner for use around the net, obviously I encourage you all to use itiHugh

If you are going to use a banner, I wouldn't use an animated one. It's spammy. I never click animated banners... do you?

ihugh, nice site, btw, do u have any tips for SEO?mbatussi

Read the points2shop referral guide - I talk about it in detail.
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Very good. Full of content. Althoug I see a coding error i believe.

About half way down the page:

Money Through Games
Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Dont think thats meant to be like that.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom