More options
Points2Shop Forums » News, Announcements & Contests » Red Cross Donation- Japan- Where the need is greatest
1 2
Created: 2011-03-11 14:59:47
stanj028
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1447
Total Earnings: $94.54
As you will most possibly be aware, Japan is currently in the middle of one of the biggest earthquakes ever recorded which has also lead to one of the biggest ever TSUNAMI'S.

Through Points2shop you can make a donation to this cause (Red Cross) to help provide Shelter, Food, Medical supplies and help in the humanitarian needs that will be required over the coming months.

If you wish to donate head on over to REWARDS PAGE and you could make a donation of however much you like starting at 100 points ($1) to the red cross,IF YOU WISH TO DONATE MORE, JUST ADD IT BACK TO YOUR CART OR BUY IT ALL IN ONE, by doing this you will also be added to a list of red cross donators here http://www.points2shop.com/topic/88023/Donations-to-the-Red-Cross/1

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GENERAL DONATION TO THE RED CROSS, NOT SPECIFICALLY TO JAPAN BUT OF COURSE RED CROSS WILL BE SPENDING THEIR FUNDS ON THIS CAUSE CURRENTLY.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ON BEHALF OF WHOEVER IS INTERESTED IN THIS CAUSE, I AM DEEPLY SADDENED BY THIS DISASTER AND I WISH JAPAN THE VERY BEST IN RECOVERING.

THANKS FOR READING,
====
STAN
====
REWARDS PAGE
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌ © Official Profile
ransome13
US (NE) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 20
Date of Birth: 1994-09-01
Total Earnings: $31.35
Donated all my points to the red cross, even though im a big WWII fan and dislike their country im still loving (a)
Its me!
romxuk
UK diamond
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $830.92
I intend to donate more soon. We all need to work together to help those affected by these disasters. Please if you have a few spare points consider making a donation to help those less fortunate.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1532.59
Donated everthing I have

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
divenpatel01
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 899
devastating in japan
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.77
I've just donated most of my points today, will donate more tomorrow, such a tragedy, my heart and thoughts go to all those affected.

I REALLY hope that many more people can put aside their personal gain for just a few days and spend just a few points to help those in real need.

Points can be regained - Lives can't!! we CAN make a difference!
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3792.96
i donated quite a few points to them. i wish there was something more we could all do but if all the member donate $3-5, we can raise thousands for them, which would be great
warlands719
US (CA) platinum
Total posts: 1297
God Bless Japan
[url=[removed link, violation of our external links policy will result in an account ban]
martina777
US gold
Why stop now?
Total posts: 858
Total Earnings: $99.7
This is such a tragedy, it's one of those things where it'll be marked in history definately.
*~My Wonderland~*
technomonk1
US (GA) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 723
Date of Birth: 1997-03-30
Total Earnings: $210.01
Just donated.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom