Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Support for All new Promoters
1 2
Created: 2011-03-11 05:15:10
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
I'm sure Pan wouldn't mind that. Referral credits are a big deal for members on here that choose to get referrals, as they should be.LDParker76

okay well im adding it now :) and yes that is so true
-The Gamer
divenpatel01
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 899
its soo annoying when you gets lots of reds but they dont confirm email or insert demographics
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
I was under the impression that your rate didnt drop for incomplete sig ups but for innactivity. As my rate only drops when refs get banned and I dont have enough active members to keep it up.

To keep it up you need to have at least 1 active out of every 10 refs.
(I though?)

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
its soo annoying when you gets lots of reds but they dont confirm email or insert demographicsdivenpatel01

thats true & only 2 of my refs didnt finish
-The Gamer
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
I was under the impression that your rate didnt drop for incomplete sig ups but for innactivity. As my rate only drops when refs get banned and I dont have enough active members to keep it up.

To keep it up you need to have at least 1 active out of every 10 refs.
(I though?)

ExarExar

im not sure cause i now have 9 refs and when i first started when i got my first 2 they wasnt active for the first 3 days but once more refs came in and was active for me my ratings went up
but im sure inactive members can also consult with the rate droppings
-The Gamer
isk8lakai
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2168
Date of Birth: 1966-09-16
Total Earnings: $1326.03
Actually Romxuk did a really detailed version of ref commissions just last week I want to say you can find it here : http://www.points2shop.com/topic/87940/Referal-commision-and-bonuses/1
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Actually Romxuk did a really detailed version of ref commissions just last week I want to say you can find it here : http://www.points2shop.com/topic/87940/Referal-commision-and-bonuses/1isk8lakai

i wasnt sure on that but i wasnt tryna get all detailed i could if i wanted i just was helping out (New Promoters) understand they do get a full $1 on each ref
-The Gamer

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom