Total posts: 211
Date of Birth: 1992-11-18
Hello, Tonigamer here

i've witnessed alot of people saying

" i Didnt get my $1 for my refs that has joined and completed registration "

When you refer someone to the site you get
50 points - Referral Registration Bonus
& another
50 points - Referral Offer Completion Bonus ( which is they first completed offer)

If you feel you didnt get your $1 please note that (50+50 = 100) for those who dont know :)

Every (referral) you get you will most definitely get your $1
15% of anything else they do complete

if you feel this has already been told im sorry
but i felt like if people kept saying they didnt get they're $1 from there Referrals i was just being helpful to verify this one lil step :)

And also (to clear up any other confusions)
if their promotion rate drops from sign ups where the ref does not complete registration or do any offers, this will cause the rate to drop thus yielding less money than a full dollar. In addition if a ref is banned the earnings for the referral will be reversed on the referer's account.
(Thanks xXDreamSmashedXx)

(This is to All new Refer's Only)

If i helped you understand this please let me know that you are thankful for my help :) nothing more just a thank you :)

Love your Soldier

Toni G

P.s: (Other info from PanTheMan Stickied Post) can be found Here :)
-The Gamer
xXDreamSmashedXx
US (KY) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 77
Date of Birth: 1988-10-09
Total Earnings: $741.54
Unless their promotion rate drops from sign ups where the ref does not complete registration or do any offers, this will cause the rate to drop thus yielding less money than a full dollar. In addition if a ref is banned the earnings for the referral will be reversed on the referer's account. Just to clear up any other confusions.
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.36
this should be stickied and the link should be used to give to people who ask the question of why they didnt get a dollar for their ref
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Unless their promotion rate drops from sign ups where the ref does not complete registration or do any offers, this will cause the rate to drop thus yielding less money than a full dollar. In addition if a ref is banned the earnings for the referral will be reversed on the referer's account. Just to clear up any other confusions.xXDreamSmashedXx

i was thinking of adding that too thank you bro i just might add and put at the bottom added by you
-The Gamer
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
this should be stickied and the link should be used to give to people who ask the question of why they didnt get a dollar for their refNYY1313

wow i guess i made a very good gesture with this right? for you to say it should be stickied :)
-The Gamer
xXDreamSmashedXx
US (KY) elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 77
Date of Birth: 1988-10-09
Total Earnings: $741.54
i was thinking of adding that too thank you bro i just might add and put at the bottom added by youTonigamer22

I allllways see where ppl are like I lost cash! Im negative now blah blah blah and it's because their ref was banned. Most people don't even look before crying wolf about it but just thought I'd add that in there for ppl who don't understand lol
LDParker76
US legend
Total posts: 1813
Date of Birth: 1984-11-09
Total Earnings: $3175.42
This is a great post, and more information can be found on the Stickied Topic by PanTheMan HERE
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
I allllways see where ppl are like I lost cash! Im negative now blah blah blah and it's because their ref was banned. Most people don't even look before crying wolf about it but just thought I'd add that in there for ppl who don't understand lolxXDreamSmashedXx

i will add it at the bottom for you so everyone can also know that aswell
-The Gamer
Tonigamer22
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
This is a great post, and more information can be found on the Stickied Topic by PanTheMan HERELDParker76

Thank LDP :) and would it be okay if i added his Link to my post to let them know more Info can be found in his post?
-The Gamer
LDParker76
US legend
Total posts: 1813
Date of Birth: 1984-11-09
Total Earnings: $3175.42
I'm sure Pan wouldn't mind that. Referral credits are a big deal for members on here that choose to get referrals, as they should be.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom