1 2 3
Created: 2011-03-04 20:48:26
LDParker76
US legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1813
Date of Birth: 1984-11-09
Total Earnings: $3175.42
This deal is legit. I just saw an advertisement for it earlier this morning, and just as arij states, you just need to bring your portable with HeartSilver/Gold or Black/White into Gamestop to get the pokemon Celebi for free.
drewhd707
UK silver
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1992-05-27
Total Earnings: $19.59
actually you guys are both right loading pokesav and then loading a pkm file getting the code and entering it via ar is the same as this method both are the same as a legit!
eoin32
UK new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Date of Birth: 1996-07-17
Total Earnings: $1.53
thanks fo that
2010-06-14 13:43:15
arij333
US (IL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 222
Total Earnings: $47.15
i know but the ar cost money. i have it and most codes dont work and it takes forever to put 1 in
arij333
RhiConway
UK gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 39
Date of Birth: 1992-03-01
Total Earnings: $117.19
This deal is legit. I just saw an advertisement for it earlier this morning, and just as arij states, you just need to bring your portable with HeartSilver/Gold or Black/White into Gamestop to get the pokemon Celebi for free.LDParker76

The OP's deal is legit, everyone agreed with that I think ^_^
But the second posters way is very dubious; and is where the conversation about legit-ness rose =\
(¯`v´¯) .`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·. ♥ Connor Conway
Pokekid
US (NV) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 110
Date of Birth: 1994-05-19
Total Earnings: $239.54
Why are there negative votes for this post?? This is free stuff. Gamestop is offering the Celebi via wifi for the games from Pokemon Diamond to Pokemon Black. Celebi unlocks Zorua in Pokemon Black/White and unlocks a special back story for Team Rocket in Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver.

Also, dont use other sites to do it. They claim to be legit but its not. Pokesav is NOT LEGIT. even though they make it legit and all the stats are legit looking with everything, its still NOT LEGIT. There are codes embedded into the systems which are very different from the ones you download directly from GameStop or Toy's R Us. etc.
"Patience is a Virtue"
kazambolt
US (MI) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 26
Date of Birth: 1994-03-03
Total Earnings: $42.84
You are also able to get a Victini right now by using a Black or White Version's Mystery Gift on Wifi.
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.27
You are also able to get a Victini right now by using a Black or White Version's Mystery Gift on Wifi.kazambolt

yeah my ds just wont hook up to wifi and its killing me right now -_-
idreece
This post has been deleted.
arij333
US (IL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 222
Total Earnings: $47.15
i still am kinda of a pokemon fann even if im 13. and yes this works
arij333

1 2 3
You are not logged in.