Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » [US] free pokemon
1 2 3
Created: 2011-03-04 20:48:26
arij333
US (IL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 222
Total Earnings: $47.15
for a limited time only (US) u can get celebi at gamestop.just bring pokemon heartgold/soulsilver (u only need 1) or when it comes out u can bring pokemon black/white :grin:
arij333
US (RI) silver
Half way there
Total posts: 570
Total Earnings: $21.08
Or you can just visit the site below just in case you missed any other DS pokemon events. Receive the pokemon from Wifi using the instructed method.

http://gts1.ceolbox.net/pkm
(if link down, ...damn idiot forgot to pay server fees again. xD)
connorconway
UK elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2671
Date of Birth: 1992-06-30
Total Earnings: $681.94
Or you can just visit the site below just in case you missed any other DS pokemon events. Receive the pokemon from Wifi using the instructed method.

http://gts1.ceolbox.net/pkm8256614

They're clearly not legit versions though, so you might as well just use an AR if you're gonna do it like that... kind of stupid really =\
hvafootball3
US new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $-0.5
whens the next meeting
US (RI) silver
Half way there
Total posts: 570
Total Earnings: $21.08
They're clearly not legit versions though, so you might as well just use an AR if you're gonna do it like that... kind of stupid really =\connorconway

No, they are. You see, people who didn't miss the event upload it online as a .pkm file. That file, being the legit pokemon, is uploaded on there. .Pkm files contain all the information on the pokemon it would have as received via Mystery Gift. It's the same process but you just get the pokemon from a different server.
kolom
CA new
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $0.74
i dont think this works....
2010-01-31 14:43:25
ChrisLikesFreeStuff
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1031
Date of Birth: 1992-10-22
Total Earnings: $722.71
No, they are. You see, people who didn't miss the event upload it online as a .pkm file. That file, being the legit pokemon, is uploaded on there. .Pkm files contain all the information on the pokemon it would have as received via Mystery Gift. It's the same process but you just get the pokemon from a different server.8256614

Perhaps it is legit, but - even though I don't follow the Pokémon movement any more - I'd want one that I knew was mine. It'd be kind of a hollow victory to know you had something you used an underhand method of getting it.
DevsterTheChamp
US (CA) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1989-06-30
Total Earnings: $5.92
I Stopped Playing PokeMon After The Siler & Gold Versions.
BigPimpin444
US (NY) silver
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1990-07-28
Total Earnings: $16.93

omg thank you so much

reply date: 2011-03-04 21:01:31 Or you can just visit the site below just in case you missed any other DS pokemon events. Receive the pokemon from Wifi using the instructed method .

http://gts1.ceolbox.net/pkm8256614
-$1NJ1N-
nadeemrh
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Thanx for sharing! I'm sure many people will be interested :)

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom