More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » I'm New is all you have to say and the Bot fails
Created: 2011-03-02 17:39:56
aakashm
UK gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 209
Date of Birth: 1990-03-30
Total Earnings: $86.98
I think P2S needs to see the humour in this little auto response fail.
If a new user posts a topic called 'I'm New!' then P2S Bot automatically posts that 'user has posted 'I'm new!' and Bot responds:
'P2S Bot, You can earn points.. bla bla bla...'

Any Mods or Admins feel free to remove this topic if you think it's spammy. I'd probably agree with you - looking back at what I wrote but you can't delete topics for some reason so, yeah...
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.27
this probably belongs in the suggestions forum. but i completely agree with you.

PS where did you get that banner that tells your total points, cash, etc...?
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.91

Yeah, an admin discussed about that in the shoutbox before and I believe it's not really something to stop it from doing it, since they're using a trigger for that specific response. Not really a big problem I mind either, because it's not that frequent. If I see it happen, I just delete the extra Bot response.

Yeah- I don't think this topic belongs in the introduction forum, more of the Discussion so I'll move it there.

PS where did you get that banner that tells your total points, cash, etc...?NYY1313

It's one of the banners you can use to refer members here. Go to Refer others >> Refer new users.
-
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.27
It's one of the banners you can use to refer members here. Go to Refer others >> Refer new users.chevychic255

thanks for moving it and thanks for telling me where the banner is :)
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.91
thanks for moving it and thanks for telling me where the banner isNYY1313

You're very welcome ;)
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom