More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Members abusing powers.
1 2
Created: 2011-02-24 20:13:31
nadeemrh
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Okay, I have seen many gold, and at times Platinum members abuse their powers. So a good suggestion so this would be fixed is not a voting system to who get's powers, and perfectly fair. Members would get three strikes if they decide to abuse their powers. 1st Strike: A warning, second: Another Warning 3rd strike and your out.

THIS IS PERFECTLY FAIR AND WOULD IMPROVE ABUSE OF POWERS TO STOP!
Shinmora
US (GA) elite
New Poster
Total posts: 15
Wasnt there some sort of topic like this before?
2010-03-17 17:26:37
xiao32
US (GA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
I agree. That, or as I've suggested in shout, I think maybe even only giving members the powers if they prove to be trustworthy. Either one though ;)
nadeemrh
US platinum
Wasnt there some sort of topic like this before?Shinmora

Not that I know of.
hrvpro
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 183
it would be great :), but how do they abuse of their power? what kind of stuff do they do???
hrvpro
This post has been deleted.
nadeemrh
US platinum
it would be great, but how do they abuse of their power? what kind of stuff do they do???hrvpro

Delete comments that are unnecessary to delete.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2861
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2400.31
That would be too time consuming though :/ individually getting members and giving them the option when they are deemed trusted enough to use it. And sometimes even that isnt enough the user may only do it to get the ability or maybe sometime later they just go mad, ive seen it happen oh too much

The number of elites are rising and ive always seen at least one on at different hours. Elites have been long time members who know the rules and are not very likely to abuse it as ive seen gold/plats do. They have the option of blocking users and ive not seen any issues with an elite going ban crazy. So i think with just elites besides mods/admin are best. The whole deleting of posts Ive seen happen oh too often, increasingly more with plats. Like I always say the mass can ruin a good thing for the few :/
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
xiao32
US (GA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 211
Abby has a point there. Elites are, for what I've seen, some of the most trustworthy members around.
nadeemrh
US platinum
That would be too time consuming though :/ individually getting members and giving them the option when they are deemed trusted enough to use it. And sometimes even that isnt enough the user may only do it to get the ability or maybe sometime later they just go mad, ive seen it happen oh too much

The number of elites are rising and ive always seen at least one on at different hours. Elites have been long time members who know the rules and are not very likely to abuse it as ive seen gold/plats do. They have the option of blocking users and ive not seen any issues with an elite going ban crazy. So i think with just elites besides mods/admin are best. The whole deleting of posts Ive seen happen oh too often, increasingly more with plats. Like I always say the mass can ruin a good thing for the few :/AbbyAW

It would be a system, if an admin sees it and or it is reported by ticket they would get a strike.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom