More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Question About Offers.
Created: 2011-02-24 23:57:00
Vikboi28
US (CA) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 723
Date of Birth: 1991-03-19
Total Earnings: $3958.52
Last night I completed this offer, and it approved hours later.

I want to do another offer like this one and I know it's recommended to do only 1 offer from the same group a day.

I thought it was a Quiz Jungle, but if it was wouldn't it say [QJNGL] in front of it and not [ST]

[ST] - Verizon vs. AT&T; - Who Does iPhone Best?

And what does [ST] stand for?

EDIT:

And also how do you complete these kind of offers?

Description

You must submit a UNIQUE email address and select YES to TWO or more offers in the registration process. The MORE items (as in offers) you join / opt-in during offer completion, the higher chance this offer will credit for you (important!). You must make sure that you complete the ENTIRE survey (to the very end) and click any bonus offers if available. Check your email after completing the offer to respond to any email confirmations.
Vikboi28
US (CA) platinum
Half way there
And also how do you complete these kind of offers?

Description

You must submit a UNIQUE email address and select YES to TWO or more offers in the registration process. The MORE items (as in offers) you join / opt-in during offer completion, the higher chance this offer will credit for you (important!). You must make sure that you complete the ENTIRE survey (to the very end) and click any bonus offers if available. Check your email after completing the offer to respond to any email confirmations.
Vikboi28
US (CA) platinum
Half way there
Nobody can help me? :(
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
[ST] is probably a different advertiser

and for the description you just have to make a new email for each new offer you do and fill out 2 or more offers that are in the offer
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2011.17
It does say recommended to do 1 of each offer group a day but i have done 2 QJNGL in a day and had no problems so you should be ok as long as you use new emails for each 1 and clear cookies between.
romxuk
UK diamond
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $832.3
These offers are very simple to do.

Clear cookies.
make a new email.
say yes to 2 or 3 things during the offer (newsletters and brochures are always good)
get to the end (remembering to skip all paid mobile offers)
if it says "you have a bonus offer" or something similar click it
go to your email and confirm any emails you may have received during the offer
then mark complete
lomas1984
UK legend
Total posts: 1075
Date of Birth: 1984-06-16
Total Earnings: $6172.01
when it come to quiz jungle, puk, st and the others, it ia possible to do more than 1 a day. as long as u make sure u click on atleast 4 yeses for the advertisers as u go through the quizz. and do what romxuk said above u will be fine.
2011-01-23 17:45:51
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Just use a new email for the same group. (as mentioned above) but make sure to clear cookies afterwards. I used to do all the PUK offers in one day and very few didn't approve.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
Vikboi28
US (CA) platinum
Half way there
Thanks for everybody's help, but I still haven't got an offer like that to approve yet.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom