Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Private Chat
Created: 2011-02-21 12:58:30
CheetahCurtis
UK new
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 276
Date of Birth: 1998-01-19
Total Earnings: $0.45
I think that there should be some sort of private chat, so you can talk to only 1 person. Maybe this would be good so you can chat while you are on the website and you wont have to keep swapping between this website and another website/program to talk with people. I just think that it would be a good idea. If you think that alot of new people would start a super scheme and do something crazy then you could make sure that you have to be Bronze+ to do private chat. I also think it is a good idea because it will make people come a bit more often and do more offers if you can chat to people on the website aswell. What do you think?

Poll: Is This A Good Idea?

Yes
No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
I like, but we have PM's for that I guess.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
bantz
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 504
Date of Birth: 1993-08-27
Total Earnings: $962.51
I was thinking this exact thing when i was reading another suggestion the other day, Would be a great idea. & yes we do have pm's but pm's can be annoying. E.g recieving emails everytime you get a new 1.. & it isnt in real time, There are delayed messages etc, People prefer to speak in real time just like msn or on the shoutbox instead of 3/4 hours inbetween each message
hiiii
CheetahCurtis
UK new
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 276
Date of Birth: 1998-01-19
Total Earnings: $0.45
I was thinking this exact thing when i was reading another suggestion the other day, Would be a great idea. & yes we do have pm's but pm's can be annoying. E.g recieving emails everytime you get a new 1.. & it isnt in real time, There are delayed messages etc, People prefer to speak in real time just like msn or on the shoutbox instead of 3/4 hours inbetween each messagebantz

yeah, thats what I was thinking
NYY1313
US (AZ) elite
Total posts: 2405
Date of Birth: 1994-02-03
Total Earnings: $3793.27
i would like a private chat :D
Jahromi24
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 464
Total Earnings: $546.21
why is everyone wanting to turn this site into a social network? this is a gpt site, not facebook or myspace or anything else. there is no reason to have this.
XboxOmac
US platinum
Total posts: 1209
This is not a social network!
LadyPanddorra
US (WA) legend
Total posts: 1347
Date of Birth: 1984-12-18
Total Earnings: $2565.69
If you want to have private chat use an instant messenger service. It would practically be the same thing as have one in p2s. And also probably way to much work for the admins
dipal490
US (CA) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2693
Total Earnings: $500.36
I think that this was already suggested and as Exar said, the messaging is what u can use... Anyways that will increase advertising because people wont be watched by mods.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom