Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Opinion Offer on Points2 Shop
Created: 2011-02-20 21:51:32
countrygirl2018
US (NE) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
Date of Birth: 1981-10-08
Total Earnings: $447.2
I guess some people are having problems making offers go through many offers hitting pages that don't exist or just won't let you in and close out...As for me I have hit several of these pages and have learned if one don't load then try try again...It always helps if you try again...and if you keep hitting stumps them you need to send in a ticket and or talk to other members and see if they have had the same issue...Points2Shop has many different offers try different one if you hit one that doesn't work try refreshing or move on to the next page...This is my opinion..
2010-11-26 17:24:53
divenpatel01
UK elite
Why stop now?
Total posts: 899
same im having problems with these offers aswel
bleepokemon22
US (FL) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 472
Total Earnings: $1143.22
I have problem with many offers. Some just put me on a search engine page randomly or the screen will load but it's completely white. Even if I try several times it still wont work :( . Maybe I should report it...
countrygirl2018
US (NE) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 86
Date of Birth: 1981-10-08
Total Earnings: $447.2
Even when you have problems with the page turn it in...I know many of these offers are through hammerhead.com those ads freeze and won't load, some of them throw out viruses most of the downloads are full of viruses therefore downloads are hard to deal with...If you hit one of these ads Turn them in with a ticket as trouble maybe this way we could get new offers with not so many issues and problems...I have hit some of the same problems as everyone else...Along with links that don't even exist...
2010-11-26 17:24:53
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
So What is the suggestion here? This needs moved to offer advice or off topic or something but not here if there's no suggestion.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom