Points2Shop Forums » Free Stuff » [uk] Free "count the kicks" stickers
Created: 2011-02-15 08:25:49
connorconway
UK elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2671
Date of Birth: 1992-06-30
Total Earnings: $681.94
"We produce Antenatal Note Stickers for every expectant Mum in the UK. We hope by distributing these stickers midwives and other professionals will be able to discuss the subject of risks faced in late pregnancy, without causing extra worry, but ensure their patients know the importance of calling them if they are worried. By attaching a sticker and writing their telephone number and that of the local maternity ward in the space provided, they are subtly offering their patient the opportunity to learn more about the risks for themselves.We also hope these stickers will promote discussions within groups such as antenatal classes, about the subject of late miscarriage, Stillbirth and neonatal death which until now have been such a taboo.

Email us for your FREE sticker with your name, address and the number of stickers you require."

Email: stickers@countthekicks.org.uk

Website for further information:
http://countthekicks.org.uk/

UK only.

:)
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2014.69
stickers are no longer allowed there are way too many of them been posted, it says in the updated rules.
next time i will have to delete the post.
connorconway
UK elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2671
Date of Birth: 1992-06-30
Total Earnings: $681.94
stickers are no longer allowed there are way too many of them been posted, it says in the updated rules.
next time i will have to delete the post.helmsuzanne

Ok, sorry helm and thank you for the warning... wont post again :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom