1 2
Created: 2011-02-04 21:48:34
yoyojr
US (VA) new
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 21
Date of Birth: 1989-12-02
Total Earnings: $32.94
i am trying to reply to a ticket and i am not able to because it always says ansewer the following questions, and there is no questions. Need Help.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
was it blank completely or you wouldnt see only the questions? it sounds like its a browser issue so make sure you are updated any browser or switch to any other browser but IE9 for now for best view of p2s. The ticket wouldnt be sent blank im sure
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
yoyojr
US (VA) new
Getting Chatty
i do got the newest version of IE. i don't think it has to do with the browser, i tryed it on google chrome and there were no questions still.
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
well if you believe its not a browser issue just reply to the ticket and state as you did here.
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
idk456
US (DE) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1033
Date of Birth: 1995-05-25
Total Earnings: $139.16
did u try to refresh the page :D
Trying
yoyojr
US (VA) new
Getting Chatty
it does not allow me to relpy to the ticket because of the questions that need to be ansewer, which there are none. The ticket does not send at all.
PS2Dog
US (CO) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 154
Date of Birth: 1986-08-08
Total Earnings: $370.01
it does not allow me to relpy to the ticket because of the questions that need to be ansewer, which there are none. The ticket does not send at all.yoyojr

This is a tough question, I'm not quite sure the answer, but if an admin finds this post they should be able to look in to it. I hope you get your answer soon = (
yoyojr
US (VA) new
Getting Chatty
reply date: 2011-02-22 17:53:38

it does not allow me to relpy to the ticket because of the questions that need to be ansewer, which there are none. The ticket does not send at all. yoyojr

This is a tough question, I'm not quite sure the answer, but if an admin finds this post they should be able to look in to it. I hope you get your answer soon = (PS2Dog

Thats what i really need because this trouble ticket will allow me to do a lot more stuff on p2s
isk8lakai
US (OR) moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2168
Date of Birth: 1966-09-16
Total Earnings: $1326.03
Have you tried going through the contact link to find your ticket and answer it? If you can't get it to work because it is asking you to upload your pictures that way you can type in the information where they are located or you can send an email to the email listed. Sounds like sending the information via the email is the way to go.
yoyojr
US (VA) new
Getting Chatty
reply date: 2011-03-04 19:14:11 Have you tried going through the contact link to find your ticket and answer it? If you can't get it to work because it is asking you to upload your pictures that way you can type in the information where they are located or you can send an email to the email listed. Sounds like sending the information via the email is the way to go.isk8lakai

Kinda don't understand what you are trying to tell me, i am able to view the ticket and place text in the reply box but when i try to submit it red text appears at the bottom of the ticket where the reply box is at that says (You must answer all of the questions) which there are no questions

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom