More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » cheating?
Created: 2008-01-31 20:21:36
GTABlueKid
US (MI) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $22.4
I only have one account, I swear. Please let me now how I can prove this to you. I dont know how i could be blamed for this. I just get on at my house and one time at the career center (today) when I read in my mail that my account was marked for cheating.

I reffered this site to my friends there and they get on at the career center also.(Its a computer class). This shouldnt be a problem as there all different computers. I hope I didnt log on to a different computer by mistake, as I try really hard not too. Well anyway I didnt cheat. And I hope my orders can resume to the status they were at before.

Thank You
kensterdotnet
US (CA) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 5
Total Earnings: $32.32
I also got accused of cheating. They won't unban you because their system apparently "permanently bans" you once it "detects" that you have cheated. If any of the mods are reading this, can you please PM me the account name and address to which my "other" account was signed up under? If they live near me, I would like to give them a little visit.

The only thing that I think might have caused their system to think I cheated was that I used PeerGuardian. Does anyone else use this and hasn't gotten banned?
GTABlueKid
US (MI) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 4
Total Earnings: $22.4
This isnt fair, I at least want my order that was approved 4 DAYS before I was flagged....  :'(

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom