click here
2010-06-11 11:49:00
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
theres nothing going on about it. Theres no info about how it works, its too blank. You should really fill in info about the site and about what the future members can get :) give them a reason to want to at least click the link. Play around with your page, It seems a bit clustered to me for some reason :/ other than that its good xD
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
I still don't see the links at the bottom to go to the main site (can be a major issue). Same problem with th FB one too. Here

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
lonelysoul
US (NJ) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 49
Total Earnings: $255.3
the pic is too big and just seems too plain. how did u make it though?
jgcruickshanks
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 581
Date of Birth: 1995-03-28
Total Earnings: $120.68
the pic is too big and just seems too plain. how did u make it though?lonelysoul

by using a program called gimp. i dont know how to get the size right for the browser so i wassnt able to get it right
Exar
UK platinum
by using a program called gimp. i dont know how to get the size right for the browser so i wassnt able to get it right jgcruickshanks

Lacri mentioned to me that she thinks hers was 1200 x 1600.

Try that. I still have an issue with the links on the splash pages mentioned above.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
jgcruickshanks
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 581
Date of Birth: 1995-03-28
Total Earnings: $120.68
Lacri mentioned to me that she thinks hers was 1200 x 1600.

Try that. I still have an issue with the links on the splash pages mentioned above.

ExarExar

what do you mean by links. do you mean that when you add one you can click on it when you preview it or sumthing
Exar
UK platinum
No the links on the splash page to take your refs to the main P2S website to complete more offers. The Facebook splash and your splash have no links in them.

Posted about it here a couple of days ago.

Exar

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom