More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » For all the youtube users *This is so stupid*
1 2 3
Created: 2011-01-13 00:01:01
enigma32385
US (TN) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Date of Birth: 1985-07-22
Total Earnings: $1839.5
Watch out for the user IceKrafter this guy went above and beyond to get my P2S video banned. He left a comment on my video saying he worked as a admin here and P2S is completely illegal and he had proof. He said that he quit in a rage and reported it to the authorities but nothing had been done yet. In less than a hour my video got banned and with it all my time spent with youtube. So watch out. I know he isn't the only one but dang this guy had a mission. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2010-07-22 23:23:29
BooMedYou
US (PA) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 514
Date of Birth: 1994-03-22
Total Earnings: $3683.17
yea that stinks, i hate people like that :( they have gotta grow up
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Just don't put your ref link in it and you should be fine?
You could report the user to YouTube as it's clearly a fraud.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
enigma32385
US (TN) platinum
Junior Poster

I

Just don't put your ref link in it and you should be fine?
You could report the user to YouTube as it's clearly a fraud.

ExarExar

I used my sites link so I thought it would be ok and, I'm working on reporting him now but jesus the nerve of this guy
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
More than likely it's someone thats had a ban off here for breaking the rules and they've worked up a vendatta against P2S. Personaly I don't use youtube (well for refs anway).

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
nadeemrh
US platinum
Total posts: 1117
I used my sites link so I thought it would be ok and, I'm working on reporting him now but jesus the nerve of this guyenigma32385

Always save your youtube videos. This happened to me multiple times, I had a video 2k+ views and people kept marking it as spam so it would get deleted.
enigma32385
US (TN) platinum
Junior Poster
Always save your youtube videos. This happened to me multiple times, I had a video 2k+ views and people kept marking it as spam so it would get deleted.nadeemrh

This was the first one I had made and I had backed it up on a flash drive but sadly it fried just my luck lol
NS RziLLa
CA platinum
Old Forum User
Total posts: 4025
Date of Birth: 1996-02-18
Total Earnings: $1177.67
You should've blocked him so he couldn't have commented on the video or see it anymore.
☼ Proud to Be Pinoy ☼ I ♥ GOD ♪Music♪Never♪Sleeps♪ My sites: |☆| Free Escalation Map Pack |☆| Free Annihilation Map Pack |☆| Free Resurrection Map Pack |☆|
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Total posts: 847
Always save your youtube videos. This happened to me multiple times, I had a video 2k+ views and people kept marking it as spam so it would get deleted.nadeemrh

Watch out for the user IceKrafter this guy went above and beyond to get my P2S video banned. He left a comment on my video saying he worked as a admin here and P2S is completely illegal and he had proof. He said that he quit in a rage and reported it to the authorities but nothing had been done yet. In less than a hour my video got banned and with it all my time spent with youtube. So watch out. I know he isn't the only one but dang this guy had a mission. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!enigma32385

Wow, am I the only one in all of PS2 who got any a decent amount of refs from youtube vids? I have 12k+ hits, and over 250 refs from it. But wow, I'm getting scared- I don't want that video to go down =(
enigma32385
US (TN) platinum
Junior Poster
Wow, am I the only one in all of PS2 who got any a decent amount of refs from youtube vids? I have 12k+ hits, and over 250 refs from it. But wow, I'm getting scared- I don't want that video to go down =(propooper98

I thought the same thing last week lol

1 2 3
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom