More options
Created: 2010-12-27 10:34:36
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78
Hey guys! Here is the forum to share the photos of your secret santa gifts!

I know that some of you have not recieved yours yet, and if this is indeed the case, would you Please send me a PM with the title "Secret Santa MISSING" and I shall get right onto solving any issues.

Please be aware that due to the weather, some postal services MAY have been delayed!

Well guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS! And Happy Sharing! I hope that you have had fun with this event!
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
1wildman1
US (PA) platinum
Total posts: 1233
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $129.56
Hey guys! Here is the forum to share the photos of your secret santa gifts!

I know that some of you have not recieved yours yet, and if this is indeed the case, would you Please send me a PM with the title "Secret Santa MISSING" and I shall get right onto solving any issues.

Please be aware that due to the weather, some postal services MAY have been delayed!

Well guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS! And Happy Sharing! I hope that you have had fun with this event!lacrimosaangel

Your totally awesome for running all these events :)
Want OFFER or REF advice? Check out my "Earning Tips and Tricks" page at http://www.points2shop.com/topic/82339/ULTIMATE-TIPS-GUIDE---specifically-made-for-new-members/1-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Receiving "King for a Day" prize January 23rd 2011! :D---------- -------http://www.points2shop.com/topic/78202/King-for-a-Day-Raffle-By-JacobArensus/1
alisonnpaul
UK diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 506
Date of Birth: 1985-07-28
Total Earnings: $1816.15

I got hyacinth bulbs to those not in the know, someone must be really paying attention to realise a gift like this would suit me.
they have really put a lot of thought into this gift, I was really chuffed to recieve these don't worry people they did'nt pay postage for all that compost, haha i would have cost a bomb.
THANKS SECRET SANTA ps i have my guesses but still don't know thanks a lot anyway this will last me for quite a few weeks to come.
2010-06-30 16:25:32
mbmaccin55
This post has been deleted.
edwardsux
US (CA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 133
Total Earnings: $572.27
Why did only one person get a gift/post a gift D: I didn't take part in this secret santa thing so don't say i should post sumthing -.-
[/URL] I suggested the message box for donations: http://www.points2shop.com/topic/77789/Gold-member-donations/1
dipal490
US (CA) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2693
Total Earnings: $500.36
that looks great! :D
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78
Why did only one person get a gift/post a gift D: I didn't take part in this secret santa thing so don't say i should post sumthing -.-edwardsux

Only one person did not get a gift, there were a lot more participants, however they haven't shared their photots :(
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
acers10
US (WA) gold
Total posts: 1138
Date of Birth: 1965-04-08
Total Earnings: $65.17
Thanks so much for organizing
2010-10-30 23:02:27
Kislev01
US gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 99
Total Earnings: $1546.44
when did this take place
romxuk
UK diamond
Total posts: 1200
Total Earnings: $832.05
This is now a old post and is now locked

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom