Points2Shop Forums » Support » Negative points -.-
Created: 2010-12-03 17:51:16
Lukledinio
UK gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1123
Date of Birth: 1983-10-18
Total Earnings: $194.86
K so, i've been on -463 points for a while now, and i'm not really willing to do offers to get it back to 0 because thats just silly, i reffered some members, they did some offers i got some points.. I SPEND these points that i have earned, they get banned and now i'm in debt? How is this fair? I liked this website for a while but i'm not going to do offers for a debt that isn't my fault.

So i can haz my 463 points back?

Edit - also i can't even play that new game because i have no points, even on the free one -.-
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10397
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.58
You can only get them back by earning new points again. Those points have been earned by fraudulent behaviour of one or more referrals. This means points2shop didn't receive credit for it either, therefore it's logical your balance is adjusted as well...
Lukledinio
UK gold
Not really seeing as it isn't my fault. If they were from the same ip adress or something, it would make sense, but these are randoms from youtube, which obviously did offers of which p2s DOES recieve the credit.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10397
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.58
Hmm, well, we understand it's definitely not your fault. You can always submit a ticket if you believe you were 'punished' too strong with this.

The 'points reversals' for the upline happen automatically when downline members are being blocked.
TheHangedMan0
US elite
Half way there
Total posts: 666
Yeah, i'd feel a lot better if there were a system that shows WHY a referral was banned.
ImHumbled
US (VA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 87
Total Earnings: $76.39
That sucks. This happened to my cash balance about a month ago and took some time to get my cash balance back to normal. Just put in a support ticket and it should work. Worked for me :)
Lukledinio
UK gold
Eh what did you say? I put in a ticket and they said i can't have my points back :d
lacrimosaangel
UK moderator
Total posts: 2375
Date of Birth: 1988-05-14
Total Earnings: $1519.78
Eh what did you say? I put in a ticket and they said i can't have my points back :dLukledinio

As a referrer, it is your responsibility to ensure that the people you bring to the site obey the rules and don't try to cheat the site out of money.

If you fail to do this and a ref gets banned, it is only fair that you pay a penalty.

Just as there is an upside, there has to be a downside too otherwise Chaos would ensue.
~Running around in circles feeling caged by endless rules...~
isk8lakai
US (OR) moderator
Total posts: 2168
Date of Birth: 1966-09-16
Total Earnings: $1326.03
Yeah, i'd feel a lot better if there were a system that shows WHY a referral was banned.TheHangedMan0

There are usually two reason why a member is banned, multiple accounts and fake info.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom