More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Seo: The Linkwheel
Created: 2010-12-03 00:09:14
muffinrecon
US bronze
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 320
This seo method is used to give your backlinks extra juice for their buck. This is a quick run down. If you have any questions post a message.

A linkwheel is a bunch of links pointing to your backlinks which point to your website. For example:

Your site has backlinks on blogger, yola, squidoo, etc. Squidoo has backlinks on other pages.

The linkwheel gives your backlinks more backlinks. So when google indexs #6 for example, it would go to Squidoo, index it and then head over to your money site. This means more juice for the links, and it is more recognized by Google.

This is a simple linkwheel. I could go through more complex linkwheels but I don't think people would get. Thats all I have to say, for now.
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
This makes perfect sense to me but can you make a bigger one? I really want to use the sites you list and start this. :D
muffinrecon
US bronze
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 320
this was just an example. Just google web 2.0 sites. Some may be article admission, social networks, etc.
ccricers
US (IL) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 414
Total Earnings: $1043.09
Social news sites like Digg or Reddit usually do just fine for the 2nd level links.

However, I think the biggest factor to drinking the Google juice is still on what keywords you pick/what topic you want your referral site to cover. For more competitive keywords I think you need to bring on more links to your site.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom