More options
Created: 2010-11-23 14:57:44
arpeejajo
CA platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 204
Date of Birth: 1989-06-01
Total Earnings: $1545.39
My blog isn't just focused on P2S. It focuses on many different ways to earn online. Tell me what you think.
Blog
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
I don't really know it looks both plain and a bit too crowded at the same time
But I can't really judge I guess it's just hard to say.. :D wait for a better response.

Look at mine here and try to draw a bit of inspiration but don't copy anything.
arpeejajo
CA platinum
Senior Poster
It definitely is plain. XD I need to get some pictures in there, but still thinking of what to put in. What are the labels at the bottom of your post for?
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
they are Keywords for the post so people can find them easier when using the Blog search to the right on the side bar.

Also if you noticed I am not at all talking about Points2Shop I am just continuing on like a normal Gaming News Blog updating and sharing what I find BUT I have three small links on the whole blog One in every post I make at the bottom saying "Get this game free click here." one leading to an Xbox Microsoft points/Live Gold splash page in the top left and one at the bottom left saying Points2Shop with a Banner.

In my case I am relying on someone who is interested enough in what the banner is saying or the splash page is saying to see those and sign up for the sight. This may sound weird considering I would get by far less referrals but in truth I am weeding out the referrals that just sign up see what the sight is and leave without confirming their email or doing any surveys, I am getting the people that actually want to stay and do surveys so in fact one referral from this method is worth at least 10 from any other.
Push
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 406
Date of Birth: 1976-02-13
Total Earnings: $300.37
Honestly, I would ditch all the banners at the bottom, and make a bunch of 125x125 ad's for your links, and put them in a blogroll on the side.
arpeejajo
CA platinum
Senior Poster
I was thinking about that too. The sites they come from only have those long ones, so I'm going to have to make them.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom