More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Aim for PR5, and above? Or no?
1 2
Created: 2010-11-22 02:19:38
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Total posts: 847
Well put it this way. 1 good link from a PR 4 site can get you a PR of 3. Because when a site links to yours it's actualy sharing its PR. Again as in the last post link back to get the best PR out of it.

BUT link wieght is calculated by the ammount of other links on that page you are tryig to link to. E.g. If a PR 4 site has 4 outbound links on the site. That PR is shared amongst all the sites and therfore you may not get much PR because of it. But if you try to link to other 'unique' sites in the same PR category you will get the benefits. It really just depends on how much PR that page has and who t has to share it with. If you get a page with just your link on it you will get all the PR. get it?

Another thing to take into factor is that links loose their weight if you have lots of outbound links on your homepage. Try to keep theese for the high PR sites.

URL exchange is bad!

ExarExar

I'm not sure if this is exchanging, I'm pretty sure its only one way, but what if we post comments on certain blogs, containing our links- thats only 1 way right?
mrtman34343
This post has been deleted.
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
i love this sitemrtman34343

I have a feeling you're just spamming to get your post count up...
muffinrecon
US bronze
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 320
Exar, i applaud you. I learnt something new today.

And propooper98, I have a tip for you:
Digg this. If you want a PR9 link use this link:
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=( your site goes here)

Get it? I don;t want this spamming. And if your stupid not to understand I can't help you.
ccricers
US (IL) elite
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 414
Total Earnings: $1043.09
Wow, I never knew about that hidden YouTube link trick. It does stop you with a warning first. But on the other hand it's another way to link stuff that isn't no-follow, aside from the "Website" part of your channel info. All other links posted on YouTube are no-follow (as far as I know).
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Exar, i applaud you. I learnt something new today.

And propooper98, I have a tip for you:
Digg this. If you want a PR9 link use this link:
http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=( your site goes here)

Get it? I don;t want this spamming. And if your stupid not to understand I can't help you.muffinrecon

Yeah, I do understand. Cheers.
muffinrecon
US bronze
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 320
no spam xD. Or they mite take it off
meyerson112
US (IL) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 88
Date of Birth: 1990-05-03
Total Earnings: $-2.85