More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Free Website and SEO tools!
1 2
Created: 2010-11-07 20:34:33
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14505.84
Hey everybody :) In this short post I'll list some of the neat and useful SEO tools I've found around the Web. They are all free and really simple to use. Enjoy ;)

1. Google's Keyword Tool
Google's Keyword Tool is a really useful tool, which can be used by anyone. It let's you see how many people search for a particular phrase or keyword a month. It shows both global searches and local searches, and gives you detailed info on each search term. You need a Google account to use this tool.

2. Backlink Watch - Backlink Checker Tool
The Backlink Watch - Backlink Checker Tool is a really handy tool that shows you the backlinks of any website you enter! It has a limit of 50,000 searches a day though. 

3. HubSpot's Website Grader Tool
The HubSpot Website Grader Tool grades any website you enter, based on content, meta tags/ meta description, and other elements. 

4. Pagerank Checker Tool
The Pagerank Checker Tool let's you check the page rank of any website on the Internet! It's really easy to use and doesn't require a registration.

5. Google Position Checker Tool
The Google Position Checker Tool allows you to check the position of any site on Google's search results for a specific keyword. You can only use this 3 times a day, so choose the sites you want to check wisely

6. Meta Tag Analyzer
Meta Tag Analyzer shows you the meta data (meta tags, and meta description) of any site you enter. Just fill out the fields and hit submit.

I hope these tools will help you and your website :) 
More tools to come!
Man3ater222
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 206
Date of Birth: 1995-01-28
Total Earnings: $927.55
id be happy just getting the 10 refferals but thanks for these
2010-06-22 10:22:29
JacobArensus
This post has been deleted.
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Total posts: 847
Thanks a lot, saber. Greatly helped me.
byronwavy
US (NJ) new
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Date of Birth: 1995-04-30
Total Earnings: $0.15
it helped me alot !
2010-11-13 18:39:26
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Darksaber, I suggest you update your backlinker watch: theres another one out there that has unlimited number of uses, I personally think its better. Using the tools here I'm about to launch my new site!
Wish me good luck!
nas8585
US (MI) silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 100
Date of Birth: 1985-12-05
Total Earnings: $26.86
what about babaloyn
2010-11-13 18:04:15
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
@Darksaber, I have seen the hubspot website grader before and didn't use it as I was using another program I downloaded. It messed up the other day and I'm waiting for them to email me a link to DL again. Remembered that you posted some tools before so I checked it out.

It's a very good diagnostic tool to have, many of the tools are in the prog I use with the exception of one.
It tells you when Google last crawled your site. So any SEO'ers out there that check their ranks regulary, use this website. It saves a lot of hassle. When you see its been re-crawled, do your rank checking.

Cheers Darksaber

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Strong urge to bump this topic. Its just too good to go down lol.
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
They should sticky it or something.

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom