Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Order Approvals
Created: 2010-11-06 13:09:47
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I'm curious to how fast orders have approved for some of you recently. I've had to cancel and reorder 3 times in the past 5 days, and in that time, I've realized that there are about 350 new orders every day. If that's true, then that is insane.

My last order stayed pending for over 2 days, which is the first time for me. In that two days, the merchant I ordered disappeared so I was forced to reorder, just like the previous two I had to cancel. This time, I made the most detailed note on an order I've ever done lol. I want this to be the last time I have to do cancel and reorder since I'm trying to get the item on a certain date.

Anyway, since Amazon merchants are actively disappearing and appearing, and the fact that approving the orders takes time, I highly suggest some of you to write a note or use one of the provided check boxes on your orders, just incase your intended merchant goes missing. Once that happens and your order gets denied, you'll have to go through the whole process again...
SSager618
US (OH) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1081
Date of Birth: 1983-06-18
Total Earnings: $504.1
Remember though, every time you cancel and reorder, your order goes back to the bottom of the list...
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2021.56
I received my order in the post a few days ago and it only took about 3 days 2 approve like all my other orders.
fredrych
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 550
mine takes two to three days i think
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Total posts: 847
I don't know why, but gernally, mine take rather long to approve. The longest I've waited was like 4 days I think. Its better then other sites though- by far.
dipal490
US (CA) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2693
Total Earnings: $500.36
there are a lot of people ordering so i could prolly take up to a week but usualyy within 2 or 3 days
propooper98
US (FL) silver
Why stop now?
Total posts: 847
Yeah, points2shop is skyrocketing in popularity atm.
Jahromi24
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 464
Total Earnings: $546.21
my fastest, which is also my most recent, only took about a day and a half. this was like 2 weeks ago

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom