More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Tell me what I can Improve
Created: 2010-10-23 02:38:25
firesd1
US (MN) gold
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 19
Total Earnings: $38.32
Heres a site i made a few days ago, haven't been getting that many hits really =(. I've edited the meta tags and am trying to work on building backlinks. Any other tips would be appreciated.

Site:http://freewiicodes.tk
2010-06-28 20:11:34
demonrichie
CA silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 87
Date of Birth: 1986-04-24
Total Earnings: $3.58
looks decent. you get a lot of traffic?
2010-08-21 09:46:44
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
loose the .tk domain and add some more proof photos. rests not too bad/ good work
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
firesd1
US (MN) gold
Getting Chatty
Demonrichie: not much really so far just 53 visits so far in like 6 days, mostly do to linkreferral. But very few impressions from there.

Exar: So would having a .weebly.com domain be better than .tk??? I'm trying to earn some cash from points2shop right now to pay for a .com btw.
Also will work on adding more proof photos.

Btw thanks for the tips.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Alot of websites see a .tk domain as a scam. I'm not sure what is better as my .weebly.com hasnt been listed yet but I do know other people that have the .weebly part and are ranked. I dont think I have seen a .tk in the top 10 pages of results.

Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
DarkSaber
US elite
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14511.29
Don't use dot.tk. A weebly sub domain is way more better than .tk. Dot TK removes your site domain if you don't get a certain number of unique visitors to your site per month. If you really don't want a weebly domain name, then either buy a .com/.net/.org, etc; or try to find a better subdomain.

The site looks pretty good though :) I would maybe change the template to a more "blue/gray/white" one so it would go with the wii codes theme.

P.S. .weebly domains don't really affect google ranking. I have a few sites, which were all made in weebly, listed in google. Some even got to the first few positions with the weebly sub domain. Lesson: Don't under estimate the .weebly.com domain :p
firesd1
US (MN) gold
Getting Chatty
K so how would I go about removing the .tk domain? Sorry if this is a really simple question? Thanks guys for the answers again.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom