More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Referral Swap?/?
Created: 2010-10-21 17:43:18
tmush217
US (TX) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 289
Date of Birth: 1991-01-01
Total Earnings: $296.98
I need some new ways on getting referrals. If you have any good tips or advice please tell me, it would be greatly appreciated. If you share with me Ill share with you. I personally only have 185 referrals. If you want to share you can send me a PM.

Thanks,
Tmush217
GO PITTSBURGH
elctro12
CA diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 800
well one tip is if your going to try a method to get referrals you need to take different approaches, the more effort and time you put in it the better results you will get. pretty much instead of sharing methods with one another.. its more beneficial to come up with something unique on your own, it could be more profiting than doing something already being done.
fredrych
US gold
Half way there
Total posts: 550
185!!! thats a bunch. I think the best way is to tell your friends or put it on your twitter, facebook, myspace
undersangel
US (MI) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 85
Date of Birth: 1978-04-29
Total Earnings: $253.15
I've given up on posting anywhere, all I find are scammers who want you to sign up for their sites and when I put that they must sign up for mine first I stopped getting hits, lol, and it's just too much strain to sign up for hundreds of forums that I know allow links, so now I'm working on my own site hosted by a friend.
Boom Boom

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom